GET AWAY from the hustle & bustle of everyday life and spend quality time together in our Tuscany Country Getaway located in Valley Center, California in San Diego County. We are nestled among the lush citrus and avocado groves, vinyards and horse ranches. You will often hear the sounds of Hawks and Eagles soaring through the blue skies from the DECK of this beautiful & spacious 1 BR 1BA with fabulous 180 degree mountain views. If you have ever been to the Tuscany region of Italy, you will feel as if you have arrived.
ACTIVITIES / ATTRACTIONS / THINGS TO DO - CLOSE TO SOOOO MUCH! yet out and away.!! Only 10 Min. to easy freeway accessibility leading you to San Diego Zoo and Safari, Sea World, Legoland, museums, Down town San Diego Area, The Birch Aquarium in La Jolla, beaches galore, golf courses galore, Palomar Observatory, The Wine Tasting Safari, balloon rides and more. These destinations range from 30 Min. to 1 1/2 hrs. intrip time. There is so much more to see & do. Please see my REVIEW GUIDE to find more Local Attractions (mostly within the 15 - 30 Min. time frame.) Also see the other attractions that are about 1 hr - 2 hrs. away such as Disneyland and Knotts Berry Farm.
WEATHER is fabulous, mostly in the 70's even in the winter. In the summer we have warmer temperatures 80's, 90's rarely over 95 degrees and because we are 1,300 ft. above sea level we have a cool ocean breeze most of the time. Being less than 35 min. from Southern California beaches gives us the best of both climates because we are far enough from the ocean to escape most of the fog, clouds, and crowds yet close enough to enjoy the cool breezes in the heat of summer. Included are central heat and air conditioning if it does get too hot.
PRIVATE DECK with a great 180 degree mountain and grove views. Sit out and relax on cushy deck furniture watch the hawks and take in the peace and tranquility surrounding you.
KITCHEN comes equipped with all stainless steel appliances and granite counter tops in addition to the smaller appliances ie: blender, Cuisinart, regular coffee machine, hand mixer, etc. There is a LG oven/Cooktop and microwave, and a GE dishwasher. We offer a Keuirig coffee machine with many K-cup choices, together with a purified R.O. water system. The kitchen is stocked with some spices and basic condiments. The vacation rental is equipped with your own private washer and dryer.
SLEEPS 4 / MASTER BEDROOM / FUTONS - From the master bedroom there are BEAUTIFUL mountain views from the large windows installed with cellular shades and curtains for darkening. There is a king size bed with a 3" memory foam topper, full length Mirror together with a quiet sitting area next to the window where you can curl up & read a good book. In addition, we have 2 storage areas (good for your suitcases) with plenty of room to accommodate a longer stay. FUTONS - SLEEP 2 MORE - In the living area, we have two Futons which pull out and fold flat. Each Futon is perfect for a couple small children or one adult. We added 4 " high density foam toppers - fully sheet enclosed, for your added comfort.
LIVING / ENTERTAINMENT area is set up with a flat screen T.V. with a DVD player & surround sound. We have a wide variety of DVD's available together with a large variety of games for quiet nights indoors. For indoor entertainment the room is set up with a Roku Box where you can stream movies and the latest news clips if you have your own Netflix or Hulu account. If you don't, Netflix offers a one month Free one month trial which is easy to sign up for.
BATHROOM accommodates a shower over tub that is complete with safety handrails and a hand-held showerhead for convenience. We supply towels, body wash and a hair dryer.
OFFICE AREA is complete with free WIFI/LAN hookups an office chair and a hugh granite desk with plenty of lighting, drawers and Built in filing cabinets giving you plenty of work space.
SPA (Private) is below the deck. Around the spa is a private full patio, seating area, and grassy area to play lawn games or just relax while barbequing. An Umbrella is available at your request.
About The Area
We are in an area which John Wayne used to own a ranch so we are truly country with mountain views and a real live western Rodeo in May every year. There are also alot of vinyards so wine tasting is a favorite activity out here and not far away from the rental is an authentic western town in Temecula where the steak houses are great and here in Valley Center is "All you can Eat" BBQ Ribs. There are alot of ACTIVITIES / ATTRACTIONS / THINGS TO DO - CLOSE TO SOOOO MUCH! yet out and away.!! Only 10 Min. to easy freeway accessibility leading you to San Diego Zoo and Safari, Sea World, Legoland, museums, Down town San Diego Area, The Birch Aquarium in La Jolla, beaches galore, golf courses galore, Palomar Observatory, The Wine Tasting Safari, balloon rides and more. These destinations range from 30 Min. to 1 1/2 hrs. intrip time. There is so much more to see & do. Please see my REVIEW GUIDE to find more Local Attractions (mostly within the 15 - 30 Min. time frame.) Also see the other attractions that are about 1 hr - 2 hrs. away such as Disneyland and Knotts Berry Farm.
1. I will not have more people in the home than outlined in the reservation. Limit and space for 2 cars maximum.
2. ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING IN THE COTTAGE OR ON THE DECK OR ANYWHERE ON THE PROPERTY.
3. Quiet hours are from 9 p.m. to 8 a.m. Loud Music is Not allowed that would disturb the Neighbors.
4. Sorry, No Pets
5. Guests MUST NOT SUBLET the Getaway.
6. A Key to the Getaway will be provided upon arrival. Lost Key will incur a re-keying charge of $50 and will be deducted from your deposit.
7. Guests understand and acknowledge that this Country Getaway is out in the Country and owner has no control over wildlife. This may include, but is not limited to: Snakes, Lizards, Coyotes, Cats, Dogs, Insects, Bob Cats, and the like
8. Guests agree that owner may enter vacation rental to make repairs. In case of an emergency, owner may enter at any time for purpose of safekeeping or preventing of any damage.
9. Guests understand and agree that a vacation rental home is not a hotel and 24 hr. maintenance is not available. Owner will do his / her best to resolve the issue. Please call the owner promptly if there are any concerns.
10. Guests agree and are fully responsible for any damage done to the unit during rental period.
11. We fully understand, acknowledge and agree that as Guests, we use the hot tub (Spa) at our own risk and the flight of stairs going up to the unit at our own risk and also agree to carefully remove the hot tub cover and when finished agree to return the cover over the Spa before going upstairs.
12. Larry & Linda Maiolo are not responsible for personal injury to guests while staying on their property. Owner is not responsible for sickness, disease, or any accidents that may occur during or after your rental period.
13. Guests agree to be responsible for turning off heat/air-conditioning when leaving the property. Wasteful, excessive unnecessary use will result in a possible withholding of part of deposit.
14. Guests agree to be responsible for locking up the unit when leaving the property day or night.
The rental unit is a 1 bedroom, 1 Bath and we have a King Size Bed in the Bedroom. We have 2 Futons that go flat in the Living area and the option to use a couple double bed size 4" high density foam pieces that can flop on the floor anywhere. I would say we are mostly suitable for 2 Adults or 2 Adults and 2 kids and a baby ( have a Pak N Play) or 4 Adults with the above options.