2 blocks from Mission Bay, Crown Point Shores, beaches, bike paths and walking distance to SeaWorld, restaurants & shops yet quiet neighborhood in Crown Point / Pacific Beach "PB".
In the heart of “PB”, entertain in a BRAND new remodel, open concept beachy Modern home!
Called 'Pacific Beach Mermaid'
Entertain in super open concept living, dining and kitchen spaces.
Fully remodeled head to toe but kept the charm: floor to ceiling bay window, hardwood and tile charm.
Styled in a Modern/60's Pacific Beach vibe!
Entertain and play with:
- Super Open Concept Living, Dining and Relaxing
- 6 foot Marble Kitchen/Living Room Island with Driftwood Cabinetry
- New Kitchen with Glossy White Cabinets, Stainless Steel Appliances and Marble
- Brand New Bathrooms with Limestone, Subway Tile, and Saultio Mexican Tile
- Original Hardwood Floors Refinished
- Comfy Stylish 60's Beach Modern Decor
- Fully Stocked with Dishes, Pots & Pans to cook up a feast (even refreshments in the refrigerator as we know you come a long way, condiments, spices, etc.)
- Front Porch, Bistro Table & Chairs, Lounge Chairs, Fire Pit, BBQ and Beach Yard to enjoy the Sun, Sunset and Bay Breezes
- Side Enclosed Patio, Outdoor Dining Area off the Kitchen, Sectional Couch to Lounge
- Super Cool Furnishings, Lighting, Drapes...yes fully remodeled.
- So close to Bay with beach rentals optional, i.e. beach gear, bikes, boogie, surf boards, etc. to enjoy the beaches, bay and night life blocks away
Brand new outdoor spaces too:
- Front patio and yard with fire pit and lounge chairs to enjoy a glass of wine, a beer or cup of coffee
- Enclosed remodeled entire-side of the house trestle patio with a lounge pit of 10 sectional couches, rustic door dining table, over hang lights and new charcoal Weber grill with a whimsical beach decor off the kitchen for easy dining featuring:
- Dining for six; dining table made from recycled original door
- NEW Weber BBQ to cook up a storm
- Lounge sectional seating with deep cushions for 10 guests to relax with tables for drinks
- Wood burning medal fire pit to keep warm
- String outdoor lights for nightlife
- Lounge in front porch patio and yard with adirondack chairs, table and two colorful chaise loungers
Bedrooms – 10 REAL Beds Type – Sleeps 16 Total in REAL BEDS
Trundle Beds are normal beds with real mattresses and frames with an additional mattress/frame underneath the bed that rolls out from the right or left for an additional REAL bed (not a pull out couch or futon).
• Bedroom 1 – Master Suite with Spa Master Bathroom - 1 Queen and 1 Queen Trundle Beds (Sleeps 4)
• Bedroom 2 - Front of House - 1 Queen and 1 Queen Trundle Beds (Sleeps 4)
• Bedroom 3 - Back of House - 1 Queen and 1 Queen Trundle Beds (Sleeps 4)
• Bedroom 4 – Back of House - 2 Twin Beds and 2 Trundle Twin Beds (Sleeps 4)
• Living Room, 4 Comfy Sofa as Deep as a Twin Bed (Sleeps 4) NOT IN REAL BED COUNT
We have a variety of mattresses and pillow construction, i.e. Tempur-Pedic (foam), spring, foam, Sleep by Number and spring and firmness so I can direct you to the best bed for your needs.
For your personalized comfort we have blinds and curtains in each bedroom, extra blankets, two ceiling fans and floor fans.
Two MASTER BATHROOMS
When I remodeled the ENTIRE house I added TWO master bathroom with the below so you may RELAX in SPA Style:
- Large Soaking Tub w/ Subway Tile
- Large Shower w/ Subway Tile
- Double Sinks w/ Stylish Faucets in both bathrooms
- Driftwood Tall Cabinets (easier to brush your teeth)
- Limestone Counters
- Large Mirrors
- Lots of Natural Lights with Windows, Skylights, Can Lights & Fans
....true spa feel!
The bathroom and hall linen closet is stocked with extra sheets, pillows, towels, beach towels, toilet paper, soap, conditioning shampoo, flat iron, hair dryer, toiletries and anything you may have forgot.
Dining room table seats 6 + 4 at marble island bar
Brand new outdoor dining:
- Front patio and yard with 6 lounge chairs
- Side patio: New BBQ, seats 16 (10 sectional couch + 6 table) with fire pit
Enclosed entire-side of the house trestle patio with a lounge pit of 10 sectional couches, rustic dining table, lights and new Weber grill with beach
Front patio & yard with fire pit and lounge chairs
BEST WAYS TO SAVE ESPECIALLY IF YOUR DATES ARE FLEXIBLE!
THE CITY OF SAN DIEGO IS REQUIRING A 7 CONSECUTIVE NIGHT STAY.
Book More Weekdays and Less Weekends: Save up to 65% off when you book your vacation for weekend days. Monday, Tuesday or Wed. are up to 65% off! Then Thursdays and Sundays are the next least expensive.
Book Longer than a Week: Lengthen your stay to 7 days and more or a month you get a bigger savings the longer you stay depending on the season. (Summer and holidays excluded.)
Book In Advance: (at least 6-8 months to a year) and you get the standard rates vs. the seasonal adjusted rates. (Does not apply for the highest seasons, i.e. summer/holidays.)
Book Last Minute Available Dates for the Current Month: We sell out 25-31 days a month but sometimes we have a few days that month that do not sell, i.e. days after holidays. These dates are 65% off. My calendar is up to date and live.
Join Cancellation Deals List: We try to help guests get a refund by booking a last minute cancellation. Just email me and I can notify you when I have a cancellation.
Book Non-high Season or Non-Holiday Weeks. This is tough one because San Diego has vacation destination all year. The less busy months tend to be non-holiday weeks, events, or graduation weeks of Oct., Jan., Feb., May with great weather.
Invite Your Friends and Family. My houses sleeps 16-20 and splitting the fix rates by 16-20 you all enjoy a super savings over hotels.
Bottom line vacation homes verses hotels saves you money on meals and drinks as you don't have to go out to eat three meals a day. And hotels charge more tax, parking, internet, movies, etc.