WE USE TRIPZ BECAUSE WE CAN OFFER BETTER PRICING WITHOUT SERVICE FEES. CONTACT US WITH QUESTIONS AND TO BOOK.
Casa BJ is a wonderful home in the Silver Spur Ranch area of South Palm Desert. There are mountain views from the private front patio. It's a great spot to enjoy your morning coffee and breakfast. The Back yard is huge and completely private. The salt water swimming pool is refreshing and there is a waterfall that goes on everymorning to add to the atmosphere. If you need a break from the sun, there is a covered patio complete with outdoor furniture like your living room and dining room. The house has an open floor plan with sliding doors off most rooms to the back yard. The kitchen has new stainless steel appliances. The home is equipped with WI-FI, two 47 inch TV's, direct TV for cable channels, a land line for telephone service within the USA and Canada. There is an office area off of the masterbedroom, with a desk in case you have to work. There is a library with a wide selection of books to enjoy. If you have to work, you will have wonderful surroundings, and you will be only steps away from the pool. The house is very comfortable, is nicely appointed, and offers the best of indoor and outdoor living. There is an attached 2 car garage with a garage door opener for your use during your stay.
Silver Spur Ranch is a community in South Palm desert that is very desirable. It's a lovely area, with many homeowners who live there full time. The house is located on a cul-d-sac with a beautiful park. A perfect place to walk your dog, or take a jog. The house is close to the mountains, so wind is not an issue like in other areas of the valley.
South Palm Desert is the place to be in the Coachella Valley, it's a central location with lots to do and see. The Rodeo Drive of the valley is El Paseo where there are shops and restaurants galore. It's just a 5 minute drive from Casa BJ.
The Coachella Valley has lots of fun things to do and see. There is great hiking nearby. If you enjoy Golf, there are 123 Golf Courses to choose from. Tennis is also popular here. There are restaurants, bars, and clubs all over. The Indian Casinos thar are within 15 minutes of the house offer gambling, and a lot of great entertainment. The Living Desert is walking distance to the house. The Valley has many festivals throughout the year including the Film Festival, Modernism Week, Fashion Week, BNP Tennis Tournament, Coachella Music Fest, and Stagecoach to name a few.
1. Smoking is NOT allowed
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. The home is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order, if anything breaks please alert us
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses
6. PETS are permitted only with prior approval and the Pet Addendum must be completed.
7. Parking: Is restricted to on-site spaces only. Park all vehicles in on-site garage, which has one spot, and the driveway which has room for 2 vehicles. A garage door clicker will be provided for your use. The clicker will be available to you upon arrival. Please be sure to leave the clicker when you depart, otherwise, you will be responsible for replacement and re-coding. Please note: Excess cars will not be allowed. Parking on street or outside of designated parking spaces is a serious violation of the terms and conditions of this agreement and local law. .
8. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We do offer towels to be used for the pool. . We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the unit. We can make arrangements for housekeeping service if you wish, please let us know.
9. Swimming Pool No children under the age of 10 permitted in the pool at any time without adult supervision. When using the pool, remember there is a certain risk associated with this facility, enjoy it and use at your own risk. The pool is not heated, if you want to heat the pool instructions are provided. You are responsible for paying for the heating of the pool, it is expensive so don’t leave the heat on overnight. You must complete a California Association of Realtors Pool, Hot Tub, and Spa Addendum.
10. Fireplace For your enjoyment there is a Fireplace in the living room. Please feel free to use it, but be careful, you will be responsible for any damage caused by carelessness when using this feature. The fireplace is the old fashioned kind, you need to use logs. There is no gas line available. Be sure the flue is open
11. Wind Storms: There are often high winds in the desert, this causes dust outside and in, as well as in the pool. The pool is cleaned once a week. If it is dirty because of high winds, you may want to use the skimmer to clean it out. There is also a leaf blower in the garage to clean the outside patio areas. Our gardener cleans every Tuesday.
12. Adopted Noise Ordinance: Noise is the most commonly cited disturbance with vacation rentals. Loud, disturbing noise is prohibited in Palm Desert between the hours of 10pm and 7am. The Adopted Noise Ordinance provides Palm Desert great flexibility to determine if a property is causing a disturbance in the neighborhood.
13. Vacation Rental Hotline: All residents of Palm Desert have access to a Hotline that they can call to report any nuisances. The Hotline is manned 24 hours a day. Rental Owners and property managers are required to respond within one hour to stop the nuisance. After that point the Police Department will make contact with the Vacation Renter directly.
14. No Event/Party Policy: Our rental rates are based upon a maximum occupancy of two persons per bedroom. Children are counted in total occupancy. Occupancy (having more than two persons per bedroom) is a serious violation and breach of the terms and conditions of the agreement. The Owner/Property Manager reserves the right to deny access or to have the premises vacated with no refund of monies.
16. Age Restrictions: No one under 25 years of age is allowed to sign the rental agreement.
17. Drones: A Drone is an unmanned aerial vehicle, please respect the privacy of our neighbors and do not use them when you are in the front or backyard of the house. There is a large field at the end of the cul-d-sac in Ironwood Park. You can go there to fly your drone.
Get the best rates on Tripz.com, thanks to the Tripz Guarantee of never charging booking or serivices fees to travelers.
|Dates||Week Night||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
| Standard Rate
2 Nights Min Stay
|$200||$ 275||$ 1500||$ 6000|
* Tripz.com recommends never sending unsecure funds to an owner such as Western Union or cash.