Southern California is THE PLACE to vacation year 'round due to ideal weather conditions. Explore all we have to offer while you and your family stay at this fabulous 6-bedroom home!
NO BACHELOR PARTIES / NO LOUD GROUPS / PERFECT FOR:
- RECOVERY GROUPS
- THOSE WHO LOVE DISNEYLAND
-THOSE COMING TO ATTEND THE U.S. OPEN FOR SURFING IN HUNTINGTON BEACH
- WEDDING PARTIES
- FUNERAL ATTENDEES- FAMILY REUNION GROUPS
- CHURCH FUNCTION ATTENDEES
- CORPORATE TRAVELERS
- THOSE EXPERIENCING CONSTRUCTION OR INSURANCE CLAIM ISSUES IN THEIR LOCAL PRIMARY RESIDENCE.
We offer you a newly remodeled and very roomy house with lots of amenities. This spacious home away from home offers you plenty of room to spread out in!
Whether you're a small family or large group, this is the house for you! VERY LARGE HOME!!! About 2400 square feet + large yards.
Every room has its own flavor, color and theme. Large closets enhance the space. All three bathrooms feature great new tile flooring and brand new tall boy toilets.
The spacious backyard is enhanced with a large pool and group-friendly Jacuzzi, as well as outdoor seated BBQ area plus seating and table across the pool (with more seating for your group).
You can spend your days and nights relaxing in comfort by the pool or BBQing at the oversized grill and extra burners.
WE'VE HAD TROUBLE WITH PARTYING GUESTS, SO NO MORE PARTIES ARE ALLOWED. NO BEER PONG-LOVERS. NO LOUD MUSIC. WE HAVE A NEIGHBOR IN BACK WHO LOVES TO COMPLAIN, SO IT'S BEST NOT TO POKE THE BEAR.
Downstairs is a large master bedroom (wheelchair- and elder-friendly) with an upgraded bathroom (with shower) across the hall. Shower features TWO grab bars and TWO seats for those who need it.
NOTE: We have ramps available to you for ALL areas of the house inside and out if you are traveling with someone in a wheelchair or walker.
We have a game room in the garage that features:
- A beautiful pool table with new felt
- Professionally balanced and ready for you to enjoy. Pool cues, seating, stereo system, TV and a fan are there to help maximize your experience. Also... a professional dart board and darts, a poker table with plenty of extra folding-chair seating, THERE'S EVEN A PING PONG TABLE YOU CAN PLACE ON TOP OF THE POOL TABLE.
- Upstairs you will find another master bedroom featuring a private bathroom (shower -- no tub), extra-large walk-in closet and big-screen TV. (You get HBO and other movie channels -- NO PPV.)
- Four other spacious rooms upstairs provide total relaxation for all in your group so you can rest up for your busy days visiting all the attractions that Orange County and Los Angeles have to offer. All but 2 rooms have TVs, but we're working on it. Still need to get cable to those 2 rooms on the end.
- Killer WIFI that allows you to access movies and more from your wireless devices in every room.
Three rooms feature very large walk-in closets. Each bedroom has an overhead fan.
Air conditioning and heat work great. Newly renovated and it blasts heat or air to give you the climate you desire.
Each room has a color scheme and flare of its own, reminiscent of European manor houses.
You can stay in the Lilac Room, the New Orleans Rose Room, the Sunflower Room or the Desert Rose Room! (Or choose the upstairs or downstairs master.)
BEDS: 2 queens, 2 day beds (as is they pull apart for two twins -- we will be replacing with queens due to demand soon), 2 twin captain's beds with drawers for clothing storage, plus 2 couches downstairs.
We also have 2 blow-up twin-size air mattresses. We also have a porta-crib, but because of the pool with no fence we feel uncomfortable with very young children at the house.
House also features:
- ROOMY and upgraded kitchen with beautiful slate appliances
- Plenty of dishes and silverware for large groups
- Lots of plastic utensils, serving bowls, cookware galore
- Some spices, and everything else you need to cook for and serve a number of people
- Laminate flooring and lots of charm.
PLUS 2 coffee makers (10-cup and single-serve).
Right off the pool area, the kitchen is cook's dream!
There is a full-size living room where you can relax and enjoy the peace of the house.
The living room features plenty of seating, a large, big-screen TV and wood-burning fireplace (not a lot of CA homes have such a thing).
The downstairs space is wheelchair-friendly and walker-friendly.
It is on same level as the downstairs bathroom with shower (which has two handle bars for added safety), laundry room and kitchen. Also same level takes you to back yard. The rest is one step up to the main entry, a step down to the yard and then 13 steps up to the second floor.
There are 2 dining areas; one for whole family and the other for a quick bite overlooking the pool.
Ample-sized laundry room inside and just off garage next to downstairs master bedroom and bathroom. Oversized washer/dryer set awaits you.
We provide laundry supplies, and an ironing board and iron for your convenience. (You don't want to be buying detergents and softeners on your vacation, do you?)
This house is located about a 7-minute drive from the 5 Freeway! (Yet you never hear cars or road noise. The neighborhood is amazingly peaceful.) Driveway parks 3 vehicles comfortably. Plenty of street parking.
GORGEOUS sunsets from every room upstairs.
It takes you 20 minutes to drive to Disneyland. An hour south and you're in San Diego. An hour north and you're in L.A. Two hours from the house is Big Bear.
There is so much to see and do, you'll be happy you chose to stay in this house... an ideally centralized location.
Note: We put a lot of work into creating a wonderful space for you and your family or travel companions to enjoy.
If you stay and have a good time, please leave us a positive review!
IF THERE IS ANYTHING YOU NEED DURING YOUR STAY, SANDY IS JUST A QUICK PHONE CALL AND 7-MINUTE DRIVE AWAY!