1. Term: This Agreement is for a Term beginning on
___________ @3:00 PM (“Arrival Date”) and ending on
____________ @ 10.00AM. (‘Departure Date”).
2. Property: The rental property (“Property”) is:
Hollywood Hills, CA 90068
3. Occupancy Limit: The maximum number of guests allowed at the Property is 10 guests staying overnight.
4. Parking Limit : The maximum number of cars allowed at the driveway of the property are 02 whether overnight or not.
5. Rental Amount, Fees and Payments: Plesae refer to calendar on website for rate per night.
Cleaning fee is $350 and security refundable deposit is $2,500
Note: Housekeeping is recommended for property maintenance if stay is more than 7 days. Cleaning can be arranged at $150 per visit and upon Guest’s convenience.
No Reservation is effective until receipt of Full Payment.
Security damage deposit will be returned after departure if everything in the property is in good conditions and there has been no incidents during the stay or violations of any clause of this agreement.
We prefer wire transfer or direct deposit as a form of payment.
We can accept credit cards but only if the stay is less than a week. Credit card fees will apply at 2.5% extra for the guest.
6. Damages and Missing Items: Guest, by signing below, assumes full responsibility for any items found to be missing and any damage due to misuse, negligence or action on Guest's or Guest’s visitors part, except in the case of normal wear-and tear reported to Owner within 24 hours of Check-in. Damages or missing items will be charged against the security damage deposit.
7. Indemnification and Insurance: Guest agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the owner of the Property against all loss, damage, expense, and penalty arising from any action of the Guest or visitors of the Guest which causes injury or death to any person or damage to any property.
8. Trash Collection, Cleaning and Departure: Due to a need to professionally clean the Property, Check-in and Check-out times must be strictly enforced. It is the responsibility of the Guest to leave the Property in reasonably clean condition and to remove all Guest's property and trash. Upon departure Guest agrees to bag and remove to designated pick up area. Guest shall clean all dishes (or run the dishwasher prior to leaving), bag and remove the trash from premise to outside.
9. Cancellations: (a) If the Property becomes unavailable to the Guest prior to occupancy, Owner agrees to refund the full amount paid to the date of cancellation, and Guest agrees to release any claims against Owner. (b) If, for any reason, the Guest cancels this Agreement more than sixty (60) days from the Arrival Date, the Total Reservation Deposit will be refunded at 50% (c) There are no cancellations permitted within 30 days of Guest Arrival Date. All amounts paid will be forfeited. However, Owner could agree to credit the full amount towards a new reservation for a future stay upon availability in the next 6 months.
10. Guest List & Occupancy Limits: The occupancy limit stated in section 3 is the limit of guests allowed in the house. Overnight occupancy exceeding the limit will result in immediate eviction & forfeiture of all amounts paid.
Name(s) and Age(s) of Guest (s) renting the Premise for overnight stay:
The registered Guest and party(ies) on this Agreement are the only overnight guests allowed, unless prior written permission is received from Owner. The Guest signing this Agreement must be at least 27 years of age and will be held responsible for all other parties and/or guests of the Guest for compliance with this Agreement, with listed policies, ordinances, rules and regulations and for any losses incurred by Owner or to the Property due to negligence or vandalism.
11. Repairs and maintenance: Repair and maintenance problems must be brought to Owner's attention within 24 hours of occupancy or occurrence, or Guest will be held liable for all such damages or repairs. Owner will not be responsible for any unauthorized expenses incurred by Guest or his/her guests. Costs of needless or unauthorized service will be charged from the security damage deposit. Maintenance responsibilities are as follows: Owner: Electricity, water, sewer, wireless internet, cable, and initial supplies (toilet paper, paper towels, dish soap, garbage bags, BBQ gas). Laundry and dishwasher detergent is not provided. Guest: Long distance or toll calls if applicable, extra cleaning fee (if Guest leaves Property messy or damaged, as above).
If any of the preceding charges are incurred, will be charged against the security damage deposit after Departure Date.
12. Barbeque - Owner asks that Guest act sensibly and responsibly with the use of the gas BBQ. Please clean after each use. Please keep all windows and doors closed so "critters" do not gain access to house.
13. Pets: Not allowed
14. Smoking: Smoking is strictly forbidden on the Property. Evidence of smoking inside the Property will result in immediate eviction and forfeiture of all amounts paid and will result in additional cleaning charged against the security deposit. Smoking is permitted outside but all cigarette butts must be removed from the property.
15. Casualty or Destruction: (a) Should the Property be destroyed or rendered uninhabitable by an Act of God (including, but not limited to, hurricanes, storms, earthquakes, floods or fires), or by environmental disaster, or loss of utilities prior to occupancy by Guest, this Agreement shall become null and void, and all payments made hereunder shall be refunded to Guest. (b) Should the Property be destroyed or rendered uninhabitable as above during occupancy, reimbursement on a pro-rated basis will be negotiated between Guest and Owner based on the following: No refund is due (or will be made) for inclement weather.
16. Noise Ordinance(s): The Property is located in a neighborhood, which has a "noise ordinance" in effect after dark. All Guests agree to respect the Noise Ordinance and to use common sense in keeping noise volume low after dark. Any police enforcement actions by the City, County or Home/Condominium Association are at the sole risk and expense of the registered Guest and may result in immediate eviction and forfeiture of all amounts paid. No parties or loud music is permitted. Security deposit will not be returned if parties or situations already explained occur.
17. Liability and Damage: Guest agrees to defend, indemnify and hold Owner harmless from any and all liability, claims, loss, property damage or expenses, arising by reason of any injury, death or damage sustained by any person, or to the property of any person, in or on the Property during the Term of this Agreement, including Guest, additional invitees or visitors of Guest, where such injury, death or damage is caused by a negligent or intentional act of Guest, additional guest or any of Guest’s visitors or invitees.
18. Cause for Eviction: The Guest and all parties with the Guest will be subject to immediate eviction from the Property if the Guest or parties of the Guest violate any terms of this Agreement, including but not limited to, violation of the occupancy limits, pet provision, smoking, noise ordinance or parking. In the event of eviction from the Property, the Guest shall forfeit all amounts paid and there will be no refund of money.
19. Attorney’s Fees and Costs: If Owner employs the services of an attorney to enforce any conditions of this Agreement, to collect any amounts due, the eviction of the Guest, or because Guest takes any action to recover deposits not due, Guest shall be liable to Owner for reasonable attorney's fees and costs incurred by Owner.
20. Short-Term Rental: It is expressly understood and agreed that this is a short-term rental, and is not a lease or other long term residential tenancy agreement. This Agreement is only for the licensed use of the Property for the stated Term. It creates no property rights in Guest and no rights to renewal or for recurring usage.
21. Falsified Reservations: Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of Rental amount , if paid, and such party will not be permitted to check in and/or will be subject to immediate eviction with the forfeiture of all amounts paid.
22. General Terms: This Agreement is made in, and shall be governed solely by the laws of, the State of California. If any section, clause, paragraph or term of this Agreement is held or determined to be void, invalid or unenforceable, for any reason, all other terms, clauses or paragraphs herein shall be severed and remain in force and effect. This Agreement is taken in full compliance with federal, state and local Fair Housing Laws, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, country of origin, handicap or familial status. Guest is to be mindful that this Property is located in a residential neighborhood. Guest is expected to be courteous to residents and guests, to respectful of the rights of others, and to not be noisy.
23. Acknowledgment: I/We understand and accept the terms and conditions on all pages of this Agreement.
By my signature below, I hereby authorize the use of the security damage deposit for any damage, theft, occupancy after departure date or departure time, unauthorized pets, misplaced keys, excessive cleaning required at check-out, smoking, exceeding occupancy or parking limits, and any other mentioned charges/policies in Owner's Rental Policies and Rental Agreement including any fines imposed on Owner by City, County or State as the result of violation of any law, rules or regulations. A signed copy of this Agreement will have the same value as an original.
_____________________ ____________________ _________
Printed Name Signature Date