WE USE TRIPZ BECAUSE WE CAN OFFER BETTER PRICING WITHOUT SERVICE FEES. CONTACT US WITH QUESTIONS AND TO BOOK.
The Holiday Seafront Penthouse can accommodate up to 6 people. It is located in Liguria (Italian Riviera) in the town of Imperia Porto Maurizio (midway from Alassio and Sanremo) and at less than 50 km from the 'Côte d'Azur'. The Penthouse has a private entrance and it is Family and Pet friendly. It is possible to rent it Weekly from March to October and Monthly from November to February. Upon your arrival your host will greet you with a selection of local products and a bottle of wine, allowing you to quickly settle in and get a taste of what the Region has to offer. It consists of 2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms (Jacuzzi and Shower), Entrance, Living and Terrace 30 sq.m.. Totally about 100 sq.m.
You can bike through 'Cycling Riviera' from San Lorenzo al Mare to Ospedaletti (25 km by the sea).
Golf at 15 km from the Penthouse.
Get the best rates on Tripz.com, thanks to the Tripz Guarantee of never charging booking or serivices fees to travelers.
|Dates||Week Night||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
| Standard Rate
2 Nights Min Stay
A 30% deposit is required to book the Penthouse by money transfer or PayPal.
Final Cleaning €50
Pet Fee €0
Rental Damage Deposit €100
Minimum Stay: 2 nights.In March, April, May, October are possible, on request, weekend 2 nights Eur 290 or 3 Nights EUR 340.Prices for Penthouse. First supply of Linen and Towels included when checking in. Gas-electricity-water included.Security Deposit when checking in: Euro 100, refundable the day of leaving.Final cleaning contribution EUR 50, payable when checking in.Internet key included.FROM NOVEMBER 1st 2015 TO FEBRUARY 31st 2016 Monthly.Price for Penthouse per Month (Euro 800) for two months at least. Gas-electricity-water included. First supply of Linen and Towels included when checking in. A change of linen and towels every 15 days Euros 40 a month, if requested. Internet key included.PAYMENT POLICYA 30% deposit is required to book the Penthouse by money transfer or PayPal. The remaining 70% is payable when checking in by cash or Credit Card online via PayPal.In case of cancellation of the booking the down payment cannot be given back.You can get it back in any other occasion if you'll decide to rent our apartments again.Thank you..High Season: July, August.Middle Season: June, September.Low Season: March, April, May. October.Monthly Rentals: from November to February.
* Tripz.com recommends never sending unsecure funds to an owner such as Western Union or cash.