This riverfront property is gorgeous inside and out. Great for families (high chair and pack n play provided) or a weekend getaway with friends. Inside are 3 bedrooms (each with a queen bed), 2 bathrooms, and an open kitchen/dining/living space for entertaining. Outside on our deck, you'll find a brand new hot tub, grill and outdoor seating for 8. Down below is a beautiful garden, hammock, grass area and river access for kayaking or water activities. Pets considered case by case with fee.At the end of a quiet street, among towering redwoods, floral gardens, and a meandering path down to the river, you will find Centerpeace. This riverfront home is perfect for 2 families with kids and/or 3 couples looking to relax and enjoy the river.
- 3 bedrooms with comfortable Queen Beds
- 1 Twin Air Mattress for older kids
- 1 Pack n Play portable crib for babies / toddlers
- Large HDTV in the living room with cable, and Blue Ray DVD player
- Dining room table seats 6
- Kitchen island with 3 barstools
- High chair
- Wood Fireplace with 1 duraflame log provided
- Board games, books
- WIFI (high speed internet)
- Phone / Landline w/Free Long Distance within the US (note: some cell carriers may not have service; Verizon works fine)
- Rear deck with picnic table for 6
- Brand new hot tub (fits 6-8)
- 4 adirondack chairs on upper deck + double adirondack in garden for river viewing
- Brand new gas BBQ for grilling
- Hammock sits under redwood trees
- 2 Single Kayaks, 1 Double Canoe
- 4 Life Jackets/Vests, including child size
- Seasonal Dock (available in summer when water level is high enough)
Nest Thermostat (A/C and Heat)
Washer / Dryer
Iron / Ironing Board
iPod / iPhone Dock
Pack n Play
Ceiling Fans (in every bedroom and living room)
You have access to the entire home, other than a few locked cupboards and one closet where we keep the owner's and cleaning crew's supplies.
Please remove your shoes inside.
Interaction with guests
We will be available to answer questions remotely between the hours of 6am-10pm.
The house is in a quiet neighborhood with a mix of rentals and residents. People are friendly and regularly walk around with their dogs.
We have parking available for up to 3 cars (2 in the carport under house and 1 can fit in the garage). Please do not bring more than 3 cars as street parking is incredibly limited and nearby neighbors lacking garages tend to snag those first.
The house is a 5 minute drive to:
- Downtown Guerneville (grocery stores, restaurants)
- Tennis courts (behind Garden Grill)
- Golf Course (Northwood)
- Mini Golf (Pee Wee)
- Hiking (Armstrong Woods)
Also a 20 minute drive to the beach and 10-15 minutes to numerous wineries
Other things to note
Watercraft, river access and docks are available seasonally depending on river levels, which is beyond our control (roughly June - September).
No parties or events
Check-in is after 4PM
Please be respectful of our home. If you move furniture, please put it back. If you make a big mess, please tidy up.
Empty all trash, recycling & compost from house into bins on street. If you generate more than the provided bins can accommodate, take excess with you.
Lock all doors and windows when you are out or upon final departure. And please let us know if anything breaks during your stay so we can fix it.
Additional fees will be charged for:
- Early check-in or late check-out ($30/hr)
- If additional cleaning is required ($25/hr)
- Extra hot tub cleaning due to dirt ($100)
- Pets: $150 fee plus $25/hr if extra cleaning needed (dog hair/waste).