The house is built recently to facilitate comfortable desert living. It is close to many spas with mineral waters and other family-friendly activities. PSP airport is close enough to drive from and far enough to hear it. You’ll love this place because of the high ceilings, the views, the coziness, the kitchen, and the comfy beds. It is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, families (with kids), and big groups to party.
You have a big living room with a leather sofa, a fully equipped kitchen.
The first bedroom on your left from the main entrance is 14' x 12', may fit two beds, queen and single, a couple and a person may sleep comfortably, but more space is available if you wish to put some people on a thick carpet floor. There is a bathroom with private entrance from the room. People staying in this room would have to share the bathroom with people staying in the living room. However, the bathroom has two separate lockable both sides entrances and its sharing is easy causing no trouble to people in either of the rooms.
The second bedroom on your right around the corner from the main entrance is a bit larger, 17' x 12', may fit two queen beds, two couples may sleep comfortably, but, again, more space is available if you wish to put some people on the floor. This room also has a private bathroom, which is only accessed from the room itself.
We also have a floor mattress, which can be set in the living room if needed.
Depending on the number of people in your party, we may set the beds differently. Each bedroom has one permanently installed bed, while the second bed is added as needed. This way you would have larger space available if you do not need that many beds.
The whole house as described as well as front and back- yards, the pool, Jacuzzi and all you can find around is for you to enjoy.
Do not hesitate to ask for a help of any kind. I can navigate you through the vicinity, for example:
• "Sam's Family Spa" - the best in our opinion, they fill mineral water fresh every day, ~$15-$20 per person per day, 5 min away.
• "Desert Hot Springs" - a variety of services, $6-$8 daily access, 10 min away.
• "Miracle Springs Resort & Spa" - whole variety of services, ~$12 daily access, 12 min away.
• There are many more private spas with mineral water around - search on the Internet if desired.
• Air Tramway to the top of San Jacinto mountain - 20 min away.
• Many nice restaurants, art galleries, museums, etc. in the center of Palm Springs - 20 min away.
• All other Desert Cities are nearby as well.