WE USE TRIPZ BECAUSE WE CAN OFFER BETTER PRICING WITHOUT SERVICE FEES. CONTACT US WITH QUESTIONS AND TO BOOK.
Surface: 50m2 (538 sq. feet) inside and terrace of 60m2 (646 sq. feet) in 4th floor with no lift.
- 1 bedroom with double bed and another with 2 single beds.
- 1 Bathroom with bathtub.
- Big living-room with fully-equipped kitchen open to the big terrace.
The apartment's equipment:
- Air Conditioning
- free Internet Wifi
- hair dryer
- Stereo with Cd player and radio
- coffee maker
- washing machine / dryer
- iron & ironing board
- Bed linen and towels available
Beautiful, modern, quiet and very confortable apartment in the Eixample area of the city center.
It's located on the 4th floor (no lift yet) in an ancient building (of 1875) and it was totally rebuilt in 2006. The qualities inside are very good (tropical wood floor, italian kitchen, thermostatic bath with natural slate on floor and walls,...) and all is very new.
The apartment has 50m2 (538sqf) inside and a terrace of 60m2 (646sqf) with sunbeds, table and chairs, barbecue and many plants.
The capacity is 4 pleople maximun. It has: 1 bedroom with double bed (with a beautiful window over the bed that you can open or close completely for sleeping), another with two single beds, bathroom with bathtube and a big living-room with a fully-equipped kitchen open to the beautiful terrace.
The apartment is located in the "Dreta de l'Eixample" district. The area around the apartment is nice with ancient and very beautiful buildings. It's full of little shops, restaurants, terraces, supermarkets, bakeries, groumet shops, pharmacies, flower shops ... all you could need and desire. And we have one of the beautiful markets of the city in front of the apartment too.
As the apartment is in the city center you can walk to the mostly famose and interesting places in the city:
- 4 blocks (5-7 min.) to Paseig de Gracia where you will find Casa Batllo and La Pedrera building of Gaudi (and where you arrive from the airport if you take the train) and you will find the luxury shops of the city
- 15 min. to Plaza Catalunya, Las Ramblas, Gothic Distric, El Born disctric (very nice and full of design shops, restaurants, terraces and bars/clubs), Picaso museum, the Cathedral...all in the old city
- 20 min. to Sagrada Familia
- 20 min. to Ciutadella park and the zoo.
There are several metro stations very close too if you want to go to the beach (20 min by metro), for example: Girona station (line L4) to 1 block, Tetuan station (line L2) to 3 blocks, Paseeig de Gracia (line L3) 4 blocks and many bus lines from 1 to 3 blocks away from the apartment.
This good location is interesting at night too because you want to come back to the apartment walking from this different places: the ways are quiet, nice and secure.
Get the best rates on Tripz.com, thanks to the Tripz Guarantee of never charging booking or serivices fees to travelers.
|Dates||Week Night||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
| Standard Rate
2 Nights Min Stay
* Tripz.com recommends never sending unsecure funds to an owner such as Western Union or cash.