WE USE TRIPZ BECAUSE WE CAN OFFER BETTER PRICING WITHOUT SERVICE FEES. CONTACT US WITH QUESTIONS AND TO BOOK.
FEEL PORTO DOC Townhouse was recently remodeled with a modern and comfortable look, has 5 suites and a large but cozy open space area with kitchen and living room. Embrace the city’s atmosphere with a wine themed apartment while relaxing with a glass of Port Wine. Its location in the heart of Porto becomes the ideal choice for families or groups of friends who like to walk around discovering the city.
You can also find all kind of transportation facilities within walking distance as well as a combo of local stores, restaurants, cafes and the farmer's market a few meters away.
Are you traveling to Porto with your business partners? this apartment iss your best choice! You have the space to work and to host your meetings without the hassle of having to book a meeting room well in advance at an hotel. And if you need stationary ready on your arrival just let us know and we can take care of that for you.
Guests can also find all kind of transportation facilities within walking distance as well as a combo of local stores, restaurants, cafes and the farmer's market just across the street.
You are visiting Porto but would you like to explore the surroundings of the city? Just walk about 200 meters and you will find the main metro station – Trindade – which has metro/trains going to all other towns and beaches around Porto.
Get the best rates on Tripz.com, thanks to the Tripz Guarantee of never charging booking or serivices fees to travelers.
|Dates||Week Night||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
| Standard Rate
3 Nights Min Stay
|$220||$ 296||$ 1695||$ 6590|
Extra people: €25 / night after 5 guests; Security Deposit: €200; Cleaning Fee: €47.
100% refundable before 30 days of check-in cancelation. After, for 29 or less days, it will be charged 100% of the reservation.
20% paid with reservation (money transfer, credit card or paypal), and the other 80% at check-in, money or credit card.
* Tripz.com recommends never sending unsecure funds to an owner such as Western Union or cash.