WE USE TRIPZ BECAUSE WE CAN OFFER BETTER PRICING WITHOUT SERVICE FEES. CONTACT US WITH QUESTIONS AND TO BOOK.
The apartment was recently remodeled (May 2014), has 100m2 and capacity for 8-10 persons that can be accommodated comfortably in:
- 4 rooms (one of them can be converted into a suite) equipped with 2 single beds that can be converted into very comfortable double beds for a good night sleep after a walking tour through Lisbon. From two of the rooms you can appreciate the magnific view over the streets of Lisbon and from the other two the imponent walls of Castle S.Jorge.
- 3 Toilets (one of them is en-suite)
- Fully equipped kitchen with a refrigerator, microwave, oven with grill, built-in electric hob, dishwasher, coffee machine and a toaster to have an amazing meal with some sightseeing through Lisbon.
- Living room with cable Led TV 32´ with 100 channels and free Wi-Fi access through all the apartment.
Nearby you can find several supermarkets, restaurants, bars, museums, theatre, churches, viewpoints and many tourist attractions easily reached by walking distance or by transports such as metro, tram, bus, train or boat.
Guests have access to all apartment.
The apartment is in a quite place at Costa do Castelo.
Located in the heart of the City it is a few steps away from emblematic places as the Castle S.George, Cathedral Sé, National Panthéon, S.Vincent Church and viewpoints of Graça, Sta Luzia and Portas do Sol.
There is a theatre at the doorstep and it is surrounded by many restaurants so you can taste our portuguese food and listen to Fado.
You can find the Tram nº 12 stop right around the corner and the metro station of Rossio and Martim Moniz (Green Line) in a 5 minute walking distance.
The train station of Santa Apolonia and boat station of Terreiro do Paço is just 10 minutes away.
Get the best rates on Tripz.com, thanks to the Tripz Guarantee of never charging booking or serivices fees to travelers.
|Dates||Week Night||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
| Standard Rate
2 Nights Min Stay
* Tripz.com recommends never sending unsecure funds to an owner such as Western Union or cash.