WE USE TRIPZ BECAUSE WE CAN OFFER BETTER PRICING WITHOUT SERVICE FEES. CONTACT US WITH QUESTIONS AND TO BOOK.
Owned by a couple of cosmopolitain architects who lovingly restored and converted it into their own private residence, Villa Bozzone has been designed, furnished, and fitted to a very high level. The interiors are minimalist and organic whilst outside the extensive lawns join the buildings together and articulate the different areas for lounging in the shade, which includes a loggia facing the courtyard and the pool with sofas, as well as a sheltered outdoor dining area.
The property has appeared in major international magazines such as House and Garden, Architectural Digest as well as in Bernardo Bertolucci’s film Stealing Beauty.
• Bathrooms have a complete set of soap, shampoo, shower gel and body lotion and a hairdryer
• Complimentary produce from the estate (seasonal when available): Extra virgin oil, vinegar, seasonal crops from the vegetable garden and orchard, various jams (plum, fig, apricot and quince), honey.
• Wi-Fi broadband access in most of the house
• Guest’s laundry (washing machine and tumble dryer)
• Baby Equipment: complimentary travel cot and high chair available on request
• Outdoor home cinema
• Satellite TV with DVD Player
• Stereo CD player
• Firewood supply for the fireplaces & barbecue is included in the rent
• Outdoor lighting
• Ping Pong table
8 Bedrooms: 4 doubles, 4 twins /7 Bathrooms 650 m2/7,000 sq. ft.
MAIN HOUSE - Sleeps 10 in 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms (2 bedrooms are twin configuration)
Living room opening onto a double-arched loggia and paved terrace
Large kitchen with fireplace and comfortable chairs
Dining room with French windows onto a patio
Bedroom 1: double 140x200 bed, en suite bathroom with shower, wash basin and WC
Bedroom 2: double 140x200, en suite bathroom with tub, wash basin and WC
Living room with fire place, grand piano and loggia
Bedroom 3: Master double 160x200, dressing room, ensuite bathroom with tub, wash basin and WC
Bedroom 4: twin 160x200, en suite bathroom with tub, wash basin and WC
Bedroom 5: twin beds 80x200, ensuite bathroom with shower, wash-basin and WC
TOWER - Sleeps 6 in 3 bedrooms (1 double, and two twins) and 2 bathrooms
TOWER GROUND FLOOR
Kitchenette and dining room
TOWER FIRST FLOOR
Bedroom 6: double 160x200, en suite bathroom with shower, wash-basin and WC
TOWER SECOND FLOOR
Bedrooms 7 & 8: (two twins) 80x200, which share a bathroom with tub, wash-basin and WC
• Salt water swimming pool 5 x 15m
• Ping pong table
• Outdoor home cinema (in summer)
• 1 hectare of fenced garden
• 400-meter-long driveway
• 360-degree view ranging from the city of Siena to the vineyards and hills of Chianti
• Extensive lawns
• Loggia and terraces for al fresco dining
• Vegetable garden and orchard
Get the best rates on Tripz.com, thanks to the Tripz Guarantee of never charging booking or serivices fees to travelers.
|Dates||Week Night||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
| Standard Rate
2 Nights Min Stay
* Tripz.com recommends never sending unsecure funds to an owner such as Western Union or cash.