WE USE TRIPZ BECAUSE WE CAN OFFER BETTER PRICING WITHOUT SERVICE FEES. CONTACT US WITH QUESTIONS AND TO BOOK.
- A perfect location right in the heart of the historic centre of Cortona, within walking distance from everything (shops, cafes, museums, garden...);
- 5 mn walking distance from public car parks;
- 2 bedrooms;
- A large living room with an original antique Tuscan stone fireplace;
- A fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher;
- Beautiful terracotta floors and original wooden beams;
- Central heating, washing machine.
In the historic centre of the Medieval town of Cortona, on the 4th floor of a 15th century Etruscan building "Palazzo Passerini“, lies this bright and cosy mansard. This apartment has been paistakingly renovated and equipped with all comforts. It is made up of a large living room with wide windows which help creating a charming atmosphere. The finely furnished room comprises a dining area and a sitting area with fireplace. The spacious kitchen is fully fitted. There are one double bedroom, a shower/laundry room, a bathroom and a charming twin bedroom. It has been finely furnished and has kept its original traditional features such as terracotta floors and huge exposed beams. It has central heating and washing machine.
The building “Palazzo Passerini“ takes its name from one of the oldest local aristocratic families that rose to fame during the Renaissance when one of its members became a cardinal and the right hand man of Pope Leo x.
Thanks to its central position and charme, this mansard is the ideal choice for those looking for an unforgettable vacation in the heart of the Etruscan town of Cortona.
Get the best rates on Tripz.com, thanks to the Tripz Guarantee of never charging booking or serivices fees to travelers.
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
| Standard Rate
2 Nights Min Stay
* Tripz.com recommends never sending unsecure funds to an owner such as Western Union or cash.