WE USE TRIPZ BECAUSE WE CAN OFFER BETTER PRICING WITHOUT SERVICE FEES. CONTACT US WITH QUESTIONS AND TO BOOK.
- A perfect location right in the heart of the historic centre of Cortona, within walking distance from everything (shops, cafes, museums, park...);
- 5 mn walking distance from public car parks.
- 2 large bedrooms with ensuite bathroom and shower;
- A large living room with an original antique Tuscan stone fireplace;
- A fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher;
- Beautiful terracotta floors and original wooden beams;
- Independant entrance, central heating, laundry with washing machine.
The apartment 'Palazzo Passerini' takes its name from one of the oldest local aristocratic families that rose to fame during the Renaissance when one of its members became a cardinal and the right hand man of Pope Leo x.
This spacious apartment is situated on the second floor of an old 15th century stone building.
It has been finely furnished and has kept its original traditional features such as terracotta floors and huge beams.
It is made up of a large sitting room with an original stone fireplace, a fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, a double bedroom with a beautiful wooden antique bed and ensuite bathroom with shower, a bedroom with two beds plus a sofabed and its ensuite bathroom with shower.
Thanks to its position and charme, this property is the ideal choice for those looking for an unforgettable vacation in the heart of the Medieval town of Cortona.
Get the best rates on Tripz.com, thanks to the Tripz Guarantee of never charging booking or serivices fees to travelers.
|Dates||Week Night||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
| Standard Rate
2 Nights Min Stay
* Tripz.com recommends never sending unsecure funds to an owner such as Western Union or cash.