WE USE TRIPZ BECAUSE WE CAN OFFER BETTER PRICING WITHOUT SERVICE FEES. CONTACT US WITH QUESTIONS AND TO BOOK.
Waterfront villa with direct access to the sea and a sandy beach, located on the East side of Cap d'Antibes with panoramic views of the sea and the Alps. Enjoying an exceptional position, walking distance to the private beaches of La Garoupe, this fully air-conditioned home of about 150m² is situated on a plot of approximatively 800 m² with a heated swimming pool. Accommodating up to 8 persons, this comfortable villa has 4 bedrooms. This is the perfect place to enjoy your holiday, but also to celebrate your private and professional events (wedding, birthday ...).
- Large living room composed of a living and dining area, kitchen / bar opening onto a terrace facing the sea and the mountains. TV and piano.
- Double bedroom (double bed 2 x 90 cm) with dressing room and television. This bedroom has panoramic sea views and opens onto the main terrace.
- Small bedroom with a sofa bed 160cm opening onto a terrace. TV
- Independent shower room with toilets.
- Air conditioned mezzanine with an extra double spare bed.
- Double bedroom (double bed 2 x 90 cm) with en-suite bathroom and toilet. This bedroom opens onto a terrace and the pool. Television.
A bedroom with an independent access is located at the rear of the villa with 2 single beds of 80 cm and a shower room with toilet.
Swimming pool which can be heated (3.20 x 3.20)- Pool cover and teak pool ter race.
Small private sandy beach cleaned and fitted out every day- Toilets and cloakroom
Large summer terrace with lounge and dining area.
Additional services: Air conditioning, French windows sliding into the walls, electrical and metal shutters, video surveillance, safe, satellite, Internet access, electric gate, outdoor lighting, washing machine and dryer.
Get the best rates on Tripz.com, thanks to the Tripz Guarantee of never charging booking or serivices fees to travelers.
|Dates||Week Night||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
| Standard Rate
2 Nights Min Stay
To secure the reservation, a payment on account payable by an immediate "swift" bank transfer is required:
- 30% if the reservation is made more than 3 months before the date of arrival
- 50% if the reservation is made less than 3 months before the date of arrival
- 100% if the reservation is made less than 1 month before the date of arrival
The balance of the rent is payable no later than 30 days before the date of arrival.
The security deposit is equivalent to 30% of the rental price. The bond shall be paid by 30 days prior to arrival.
An inventory will be made the day of arrival and departure by a bailiff. The costs of the check in/out inventories will be shared 50% -50%.
All payments are to be made by bank transfer.
In the event of the cancellation of the rental contract by the tenant, for whatever reason, more than 30 days before the date of the commencement of the rental period, the payment on account will remain due, as an indemnity.
If the rental contract is cancelled by the tenant within 30 days of the commencement of the rental period, for whatever reason, the full amount of the rental will be forfeit, as an indemnity. The bond will be returned.
Insurance: Price includes insurance. This insurance covers all rental risks together with “third party risks” (responsabilité civile)
However, the insurance does not cover the cancellation. It is recommended to subscribe an insurance policy to cover cancellation in the event of an illness, accident or unexpected event.
Included in the price: Maintenance of the pool and terraces, cleaning service twice a week- 3 hours each time from 11 am to 1 pm, a property manager (he comes 4 hour per day, from 7am to 10 am and from 7pm to 8pm,
to clean an fit out the small private sandy beach, maintain the terraces and prepare the breakfast, 50% of the bailiffs fees for inventories, rental insurance.
Not included: Telephone expenses, water and electricity expenses, final cleaning, pool heating, 50% of the bailiffs fees for inventories.
For all other periods, price on request
* Tripz.com recommends never sending unsecure funds to an owner such as Western Union or cash.