WE USE TRIPZ BECAUSE WE CAN OFFER BETTER PRICING WITHOUT SERVICE FEES. CONTACT US WITH QUESTIONS AND TO BOOK.
* The studio is registered as a 3-star Croatian Tourist Authority apartment which requires high standards of both facilities and safety. This light and airy waterfront studio sleeps two adults and, if required, can comfortably accomodate a young child in a cot. It has a large walled terrace and is on the ground floor of a 2006 built, secure luxury development on a no-through road.
* There is an free emergency phone linking you with the caretaker who is on call. The secure communal hallway area has granite flooring and sensor and timer lighting for enhanced security. There is space for bicycles. Car parking is easy.
* All service and utility charges are included in the rental. Laundered sheets, pillowcases, towels and tea-towels are provided. On arrival you will be met by the housekeeper at the 'Modul Plus' bar nearby and accompanied to the apartment.
Facilities in the studio apartment:
* The apartment has an open plan living area with air conditioning. The two sets of double doors, with roller shutters and curtains, make the apartment light and airy. They lead out onto the spacious terrace.
* The fitted kitchen area has everything you need for self-catering. Cooking facilities include a microwave oven/grill and two gas hobs. Kettle, coffee maker, toaster and fridge freezer are provided. The dining area seats 4.
* The lounge area has a comfortable L-shaped, 4-seater sofa which converts to a comfortable double bed. Plenty of wardrobe and drawer space is provided. There is satellite TV and a DVD/CD player. A glazed display cupboard contains binoculars, a small selection of books and DVDs and a folder with instructions for all the equipment.
* The shower room has shower, toilet, washbasin, mirrored vanity unit, washing machine, drying frame, extractor, heater and it houses the hot water tank.
Things to do, locally:
* The apartment overlooks a bay of the Adriatic and a designated nature and archaeological reserve with secluded swimming beaches and pleasant, shaded walks. However, the tourist hot-spots of Medulin, where the sandy swimming beach has all your watersport facilities, is only a short walk away. The local hotel, 250 metres away, has a swimming pool that can be used for a small fee.
* Medulin is a sleepy fishing village of Roman origins that enjoys mild winters, warm summers & clean seas for excellent swimming. It bursts into life in the summer months. There is something for everyone from clubbing in Medulin to walks on the local nature reserve or the nearby Kamenjak National Reserve with its phenomnal coastline and swimming beaches. (It is a Lonely Planet 'must see' and National Geographic designated beauty spot noting that 'spring colours are fabulous')
* Rent a bike & explore the local area or chill out on the beach & experience various Adriatic water sport activities. These include Scuba diving, snorkeling and hire of sailing equipment - from windsurfing to yachts. Take a trip on a glass-bottomed boat to explore marine life or a tour round the islands.
* Walk around the busy harbour & visit the tourist shops. There's a choice of over 50 restaurants & bars in Medulin. Local fresh fish dishes are a specialty and are often washed down with a complimentary plum brandy.
* Local wines & beers are excellent and there is an excellent wine shop a few minutes walk from the apartment. There are good supermarkets, an ATM machine in walking distance, and if you walk up to the centre of Medulin you will find a post office, more local shops and beautiful church.
* Inexpensive bicycle rental is available, arranged by the housekeeper. For details please ask on your arrival or book in advance by emailing the owner.
* In the summer you can take a flight in a light aircraft to get a panoramic view of the area. The service is operated from the local airstrip about 4km from Medulin.
Get the best rates on Tripz.com, thanks to the Tripz Guarantee of never charging booking or serivices fees to travelers.
|Dates||Week Night||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
| Standard Rate
2 Nights Min Stay
* Tripz.com recommends never sending unsecure funds to an owner such as Western Union or cash.