WE USE TRIPZ BECAUSE WE CAN OFFER BETTER PRICING WITHOUT SERVICE FEES. CONTACT US WITH QUESTIONS AND TO BOOK.
Porch, sundeck, dock Living room/dining room/kitchen combo 5 bedroom 4 bath greatview of the light house, ocean and the river behind. Dock for crabbing or shrimping immediately in the back. Water in canal enough for small boat at hight to medium tide but not low.
Folly Beach (known affectionately as "The Edge Of America") is located only eight miles south of historic downtown Charleston, South Carolina. Easy access to the restaurants and night life of Charleston add to the appeal of Folly Beach, which consists of predominately residential housing, limited business, and seven miles of walking beach.
Things to do and see in and around Folly Beach:
Fish at the Folly Beach fishing pier
Two deepwater marinas
Public boat landing
Rent a jet ski
Deep sea fishing
The area's best surfing
Several fine golf courses in Charleston
Center Street shopping and restaurants
Dancing at the Shag Dance Club
Historic Charleston eight miles away
About Fred Holland Realty
For more information on things to do and current events in Folly Beach, visit the Folly Beach AmericanTowns Website
Check-In Rules and Regulations
1. Check-in time is between 4:00 PM and 6:00 PM. Please note check-in does begin at 4:00PM, however not all rentals will be ready at 4:00pm. Latest check-in time is 6:00PM.
a. Keys can be picked up at our office. 50 Center St. Folly Beach, SC 29439
b. Keys can only be retrieved by the person whose name is on the reservation, unless other arrangements are made prior to check in. This is for security purposes.
2. Late Arrival? If you are arriving after office hours, your check-in packet will be in our late arrival box. Directions to late arrival box are located on front door of our building.
a. Only those who have paid in full and have signed this agreement may pick up keys in late arrival box.
3. Guests are NOT allowed to park at rental property or use property’s beach access prior to officially checking in with an Agent. If guest do so, this is considered trespassing.
4. Agents do have the right to refuse admittance and/or discontinue occupancy if, in the agent’s opinion, such action is in the best interest of the property owner.
5. No Unit Request is Guaranteed. This occurs if property is not in condition to occupy. If a change becomes necessary every attempt will be made to contact guests via mail, telephone, and/or e-mail. Alternative property will be provided in the event this does occur.
6. Guest Must be at least 25 Years of age to reserve a rental, or pick up keys to unit unless otherwise specified by the agency. Fred Holland Realty reserves the right to refuse admittance and/or discontinue occupancy if, in the agent’s opinion such action is in the best interest of the property owner.
Check-Out Rules and Regulations
1. Check-out is 10:00 AM. No Exceptions.
a. Guest must return envelope, along with contents that were given at check in, to office upon departure.
2. Upon check-out guest are responsible for:
a. Placing all debris in outside trash containers.
b. Washing and putting away all dishes.
c. Stripping all bed and placing linens in separate pile from the towels.
3. After departure guests will not be allowed back in the unit. Fred Holland Realty will not be held responsible for items left in units upon departure.
4. Damage deposits are refunded within 30 days after departure date.
5. During your Stay Rules and Regulations
1. Toilet tissue and other paper products are not provided with the units. This includes any disposable items such as: trash bags, dish soap, laundry detergent etc.
2. Linens are provided in all units.
a. This includes bath towels and wash-cloths for every guest, sheets and pillow cases for all beds. Linens and towels are placed at the end of all beds.
b. This does not include sheets for pull outs/sofas, sheets for trundle beds, beach towels, or hand towels.
c. Guest can purchase extra linens or towels if needed.
3. In the event the air conditioning, appliances, or entertainment facilities encounter mechanical failure, ever attempt will be made to fix issue as soon as possible, however No refunds are made due to these types of failures.
a. Basic utilities, pots, dishes, and flatware are furnished in units but we do NOT guarantee any specific items.
4. Elevators in units are not to be used for play by children. By signing this agreement guests are acknowledging that they are aware they may be held monetarily responsible for any damages, due to negligence, that occurs to the elevator during their stay.
5. We strongly advise that guests keep doors locked at all time.
a. Agency Disclosure: Fred Holland Realty is the agent of the property owner and is acting, at all times, in and for the best interest of the owners. Agent and owners will not be held responsible for acts of theft, vandalism, or damages to guest’s personal property or items left in unit.
6. Absolutely No House Parties.
a. If a house party is held, occupancy will be terminated immediately with no refund. (This does not apply to approved Event/Wedding houses with approved permits)
7. Guest are not allowed to move furniture or rearrange décor in home. Renters can lose damage deposit if property is altered in anyway.
8. For Sale Properties. A 24-hour notice will be given if a showing is scheduled.
a. Guests are required to give the agent entry to the property.
9. No Smoking in any unit.
10. Absolutely no pets are allowed unless otherwise noted.
a. If pets are present in a pet friendly unit a pet deposit must be paid.
11. Are you working during your vacation? If so, we suggest you bring a hot spot. While some of our units do have Wi-Fi we do not guarantee this amenity. If there is a problem we will try and resolve the issue as soon as possible. No refunds will be given due to internet failure.
Reservation and Property Rules and Regulations
1. Balance of guest’s rental payment is due 30 day prior to check in.
a. Payments may be made by check, money order, or cashier’s checks. We also accept Visa, MasterCard, and Discover. (Rental rates are subject to SC state and local taxes). Rates are subject to change.
2. Cancellations. Reservations must be cancelled in writing at least 45 days prior to check-in; to receive any paid funds from the account. Please e-mail all cancellation request to [email protected]
3. Hurricane/Weather related interruptions. If a storm causes a mandatory evacuation, or interferes with your ability to travel no refunds will be provided. Travel insurance must be purchased to retrieve refunds for weather related interruptions.
4. Damage Deposits of $100.00-$1,000.00 are required on certain units.
5. Our vacation rentals are individually owned and furnished. Every effort is made for accuracy in our printed materials and on our website. Fred Holland Realty is not responsible for changes made by the owner to furnishings or for any other conditions beyond our control upon arrival. Guest are not permitted to move or rearrange furniture; a loss of damage deposit may occur if items are moved.
6. All units are rented on an “as is” policy and therefore, will not be granted any additional changes to outside or interior of the unit i.e. additional landscaping, etc.
7. Rentals made for the following year are held until January with a deposit of $500.00.
a. In January, we will contact guests with total price. Prices for following year cannot be guaranteed until finalized-usually in December.
City Ordinances - Failure to comply may result in fines up to $500
1. No glass or Styrofoam containers on the beach – All beverages must be in a cup
2. No Alcohol on the beach
3. No fireworks within city limits
4. No open fires on the beach
5. Dogs must be on a leash always. May 1st thru September 30th dogs not allowed on beach between 10am to 6pm at all.
6. No littering on the beach
7. Golf carts NOT allowed on Center Street-cannot be driven at night-driver must have a valid driver’s license
8. No parking on pavement (All tires must be off the road)
9. Surfing without a leash is prohibited. From May 15 until September 15th no surfing from10 am until 6 pm from 2nd Street East to 3rd Street West and 200 feet from the pier
10. Bicycles are not allowed on sidewalks
11. Skateboards & Rollerblades are not allowed on Center Street or on sidewalks
12. Garbage collection is on Mondays and Thursdays. Please take cans to street night prior to collection days.
13. Sand Dunes are protected by law. Please stay off the dunes.
14. Sea Turtles are an endangered species-DO NOT INTERFERE WITH THEM! No lights can illuminate the front beach after 10 pm from May 1st until September 31st
Suitable for families.
Get the best rates on Tripz.com, thanks to the Tripz Guarantee of never charging booking or serivices fees to travelers.
|Dates||Week Night||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
| Standard Rate
2 Nights Min Stay
* Tripz.com recommends never sending unsecure funds to an owner such as Western Union or cash.