WE USE TRIPZ BECAUSE WE CAN OFFER BETTER PRICING WITHOUT SERVICE FEES. CONTACT US WITH QUESTIONS AND TO BOOK.
You’ll have a beautiful ocean and beach view and an inviting home away from home here in A21, whether you’re in the kitchen, getting fresh air on the lanai, curled up on an overstuffed sofa, or just taking in the view from the King-sized bed through your floor-to-ceiling glass doors that look out on the Gulf.
This condo is in the building that is closest to the water – just steps from the beach and pool, the ideal location. You’ll be provided virtually everything you need for play on the beach or in and around the pool and club.
If TV & home movies are part of your vacation, we offer a beautiful 55” flat-screen TV in the living room, along with a DVD player that will access your Netflix or Amazon accounts! If you also like to have a little music, we offer a Sony radio/CD/iPod player and a separate tape player in the living room. The master and guest bedrooms also offer 32” flat-screen TVs!
You’ll have room for four to six people in your private condo. In addition to the king bed in the master bedroom, the extra bedroom has two twin beds, and the living room offers a queen-sized sleeper sofa.
The master bedroom has a private full bathroom with an extra-large rainforest shower plus handheld showerhead, and a newly tiled floor. A new granite counter tops the two-sink vanity. The bathroom offers a new well-lighted cosmetics table for the evenings you choose to spend out at fine dining, clubs, or other night-life spots on Sanibel.
The guest room offers an attached bath with a combination shower and tub, also recently updated.
The kitchen is well equipped with a full selection of cooking and serving utensils on-hand, with a granite-top island. This is an open plan kitchen, so you can prepare a snack or a multi-course meal for six but still chat with friends who are in the dining area or living room.
Pointe Santo's tropically landscaped grounds include a swimming pool, a hot tub, six outdoor gas grills and on-site supervised children’s activities for kids 4 and up on weekdays year 'round, during high season Sundays too.
With one of the best beaches on Sanibel, it is the ideal location to enjoy the Gulf. You’ll be close to restaurants & shops ranging from casual to upscale, and a choice of golf courses.
Yet with all the peace, quiet, and beauty, you're just a short drive away from the diverse shopping, entertainment, & dining opportunities in Fort Myers, Florida.
We took ownership of the unit in December 2012, and we've done important updates & upgrades every year!
Please note that we choose to book the unit on a weekly basis only, from Saturday-to-Saturday, with a few exceptions for less busy times of year. Although you may arrive and depart when you wish, we need to charge as though the unit is fully occupied.
2016 Updates -
* New 55" LG television set in the living room (Apr)
* New central air conditioning unit - more energy efficient & cooling strength (Jan)
* New twin mattresses (latex!) in the guest bedroom (Jan)
* New king mattress (latex) in the master bedroom (Feb)
* High-speed upgrades to WiFi with router inside our unit for perfect reception throughout the condo (Jan)
* From our big-screen TV in living room, log in to Netflix, Amazon, Hulu and more!
2015 Updates -
* Totally new window treatments in the master bedroom and living room which are better looking than ever and easier to open & close
* A brand-new dining room table and chairs
* A large new dresser for the guest bedroom
* New beach chairs kept on the lanai
* A brand-new Bosch dishwasher
* New upholstery for bedroom desk chair
* Ceiling fan on the lanai!
* Repainted master bedroom
* "Deep clean" in May, August, & December
2014 Updates -
* A new larger LG television set in the guest bedroom
* Lots of new pictures and decorations
* A new Cuisinart coffee maker
* Lots of new kitchen equipment - pans, knife, scissors, bottle openers, cooking utensils, cereal bowls, white & red wine glasses, & more
* Automatic night lights in master bath & kitchen
* New master bedroom lamps
* New outdoor grills
* Improved wifi reception & network speeds throughout the complex
* "Deep clean" in May, August, & December
2013 Updates -
* New larger & modern television sets in living room and both bedrooms
* Fresh paint throughout the unit
* Plantation shutters in kitchen and guest bedroom
* "Deep clean" in February, July, & December
Master bathroom (complete re-modeling)
* Added guest-storage for more clothes
* New cosmetics table and mirror
* All-new master shower floor & wall tiles
* More lighting
* All-new floor tiles
* New granite counter-tops in both bathrooms
* Extra-large shower-heads in both bathrooms
Of course, we bring in all-new bed sheets and towels every year for both the master and guest bedrooms, along with other wear & tear fixes & replacements that are too numerous to mention.
Get the best rates on Tripz.com, thanks to the Tripz Guarantee of never charging booking or serivices fees to travelers.
|Dates||Week Night||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
| Standard Rate
7 Nights Min Stay
| Thanksgiving 201911/23/2019 - 11/29/2019
1 week Min Stay
Rates are based on 4 guests; add $8 per night, per additional guest
Rentals begin and end on Saturdays. Check-in starts at 4pm. Check-out is at 10am. For information about cancellations and other details of the rental, please see our Terms & Conditions document.
* Tripz.com recommends never sending unsecure funds to an owner such as Western Union or cash.