Our condo is oceanfront as you can see by the photo that was taken from the living room! We have an excellent rental history and many repeat guests. Relax in our unusually spacious 1500+ sq ft beachfront condo! We fell in love with the size and extra penthouse level that most Edgewater units do not offer. Our condo is located in the preferred building, Tower I, the most centralized on the Edgewater properties which has the best views of the pool and beach, and the easiest access to the property amenities. The provided photographs say it all!
In addition to the regular downstairs balcony, the huge private 22ftx24ft upper deck is perfect for personal sunbathing or sleeping outside under the stars (we recommend a blow-up mattress:) This unit is fully furnished so make yourself at home and experience paradise without leaving the property! This deluxe condo can be considered a three bedroom because of the extra upstairs area containing sleeping quarters, showered bathroom and small wet bar.
The powder soft sand and Edgewater's lush landscaping make it a popular place for family reunions and weddings. No other Panama City Beach Resort has as many on property amenities.
You are going to love your stay!
*Please note that there is no telephone in the unit. There is free wi-fi. This unit does not come with beach chairs but there are usually several available chairs upon arrival.
About The Area
Panama City Beach has been voted in the top ten of AMERICA'S MOST BEAUTIFUL BEACHES. The clear water and soft powder-like sand have visitors returning to this area year after year. Edgewater Resort is in the heart of Panama City Beach. The property amenities include 11 swimming pools, 4 hot tubs, fitness center, 9 hole golf coarse, shuffle board, tennis, private balconies, kids splash pad, pizza parlor, hair salon, ice-cream/treats shoppe, poolside bar, room service, basketball, and workout studio. The grounds are spectacular with a gorgeous lagoon pool that cannot be beat! Edgewater is within walking distance of Rock It Lanes and Just Jump Trampoline Park. It is less than one mile from Shipwreck Island Water Park and about one mile from Zoo World, Ripley's Believe it or Not, and Wonderworks. In addition, Edgewater is about five miles from Pier Park (shopping/dining/entertainment center) Gulf World Marine Park, and 5.6 miles from Frank Brown Park.
CHECK-IN TIME is AFTER 4:00 P.M. CST AND CHECKOUT no later than 9 A.M. CST.
A $50 fee per half-hour will be charged for all departures after 9:00 a.m. There is no early check in or late check out.
You must be at least 25 years of age to rent at Edgewater Beach & Golf Resort. (present ID at check in)
This is a NON SMOKING unit. (includes no smoking on the balcony + upper deck)
PETS are not permitted in rental units under any conditions.
DAMAGE/RESERVATION DEPOSIT - A reservation deposit of $350 is required. The deposit automatically converts to a security/damage deposit upon check in. See below for cancellation policy. Any damages exceeding the deposit amount will be charged to the renter. The deposit is NOT applied toward rent; however, it is fully refundable within (14) days of departure, provided the following provisions are met:
• Checklist for departure list items are completed*
• No minors are left in the unit or on the balconies without being accompanied by the supervising adult
• No damage is done to the unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
• No door of the unit is propped open or having the deadbolt lock as a prop to keep it open at any time
• No charges/problems are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents/services
• All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
• No consumption of alcohol by persons under the age of 21 or over-consumption of alcohol beyond the legal driving limit from persons 21 yrs of age or older, no consumption or possession of illegal drugs
• The renter is not evicted by the owner (or representative of the owner), the local law enforcement, or the security company employed by the community.
CANCELLATIONS –Cancellations result in loss of the damage/reservation deposit and any monies paid toward the balance due. Cancellation or early departure does not warrant any refund of rent. Deposits and/or prorated monies paid may be (not guaranteed) returned if an emergency requires a mandatory evacuation of the area.
OCCUPANCY: The number of guests is strictly enforced and is limited to the number of persons provided at the time of booking. If the unit occupancy is exceeded without WRITTEN permission of the owner, the renters will be evicted without any refund of rent, fees, or cleaning charges. Only those persons listed on this contract may enter the unit. Changes in the number of guests does not warrant a refund of any monies paid and is not a refundable reason for cancellation.
NO DAILY HOUSEKEEPING SERVICE – While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels.
PARKING –Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. A valid Edgewater parking pass must be displayed on driver’s side front dash of the vehicle. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner. Parking passes are $20 each (limit two.) An additional pass may be issued upon availablity if requested in advance at the time of the reservation.
POOL/ID WRISTBANDS- Edgewater has started a new policy beginning 2017 that requires all guests to wear an ID wristband while on the property and for re-admission from the beach or outside the front gate while on foot. DO NOT leave the property on foot without having a wristband. There is a $35 fee for any wristband that is not returned in usable condition upon departure.
Utility Conservation-The thermostat is to go no lower than 72º with the fan set to AUTO. It is very important to close curtains when you exit the condo or aren’t using the living room. Keep the doors closed as well. (Even though it is less than two years old, the AC unit will freeze up and stop working if the fan runs continuously!)
FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS – Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check in.
WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS – Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illnesses that occur while on the premises or its facilities. Edgewater Beach Resort’s rules are available at the front desk and must be adhered to. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
I agree that all rental monies are non-refundable per cancellation policy above. I have read and understand the above policies and know that eviction can result from failing to adhere to the above rules.
Tennants must agree to all terms and conditions of this rental agreement including the checklist for departure. (below)
To receive FULL refund of the damage deposit, complete the following:
*Checklist for departure
• Place all trash and discards in the outside chute or dumpster
• Place the used bed sheets, bath and kitchen towels in the laundry area (please do NOT wash them)
• Return the sofa, bean bag chairs, & furniture to the original positions/locations
• Plug in any appliances or lamps that were unplugged during the stay (often times for cell phone charging)
• Return televisions to cable mode (use of game system or other device changes the settings)
• Return upstairs deck chairs to the stacked positions next to the building
• Neatly fold all extra blankets and put them on the dressers or beds or in the closet
• Leave the pool wristbands ($35 each) and car passes ($20 each) on the kitchen counter
• Clear and wipe out the refrigerator, microwave oven, freezer, oven, stovetop burner pans, and pantry
• Fill ice trays
• Wipe off (clean)the kitchen countertops and dining room table
• Wash all dirty dishes and put them away
• Vacuum the living room, dining room, kitchen area, halls, and bedrooms.
• Close all of the curtains and depart with all of the doors closed and locked
• Turn OFF the upstairs AC unit and the thermostat in the hall downstairs
Depart by 9am in order to avoid late departure fees
Failure to properly complete any required departure checklist items will result in charges being taken from the reservation/damage deposit!
Families, couples, etc but be advised that the spiral staircase, mirrored walls, and glass tables may be dangerous for toddlers.