ONE GREAT PLACE...OCEAN VILLA UNIT 1602
SUN, FUN, SAND, RELAXATION...IT'S THE MAGIC OF THE BEACH
Welcome to Ocean Villa Resort in Panama City Beach, Florida, home of the Largest (10' x 24') Balcony on the beach with a picture perfect, 180°, killer view of the World's Most Beautiful Beaches! We have two units to offer at Ocean Villa Resort. Please take a moment to visit our website and see what our resort in Panama City Beach has to offer you, your family and friends. Whether bringing the family to the beach for a well deserved vacation and a new lease on life, catching up with old friends or just a romantic getaway with that special someone, we have it all!
Nothing makes memories more treasured than the right atmosphere..and we deliver! Escape to a delightful piece of paradise in a setting that is superbly and tastefully furnished with captivating style and quality.
* HUGE Balcony with comfortable deck furniture and spectacular 180° view!
* Master Bedroom with King Bed and Gulf View!
* Guest Bedroom with King Bed * Queen sofa/sleeper with additional 2" memory foam mattress
* Free High Speed Internet Service
* Three TV's with Cable, DVD players
* Stereo AM/FM/CD Player
* Full Kitchen, Microwave, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Ice Maker, Cooking utensils
* Dining area for 4 and Breakfast Bar for 3
* All Linens and Towels provided
* Washer/Dryer in the condo
* Iron/Ironing board
* Hair Dryers
* No Smoking Please
* Two swimming pools (one is seasonally heated)
* Oversized Hot Tub
* 200’ of sugar white beaches and turquoise water
* Grills on Pool Deck
* Fitness Center, Sauna, Steam room
* Umbrella/chair rentals available on-site
* Jet Ski Rentals available on-site
* Parasailing available on-site
* Covered Parking
* 6 condos per floor, Condos on 3 - 23 floors
* 3 high speed elevators for only 120 condos
* 24 Hour Security.
About The Area
This quaint looking beach town has a lot more to offer than simply world-class natural amenities. Sure, the 27 miles of pristine coastline are what draw people in. But once you arrive, there are a million reasons to stay. Those in need of a reprieve from the sunshine will have an array of adventrues to choose from in Panama City Beach. Festivals abound all times of the year! If you can't find a festival, how about a round of mini-golf, or a game of laser tag? A trip to Sea World or to a museum might be on your agenda. There's fish to be had, both from the pier and from a charter! There are miles and miles of trails to hike or bike. Kiteboarding and parasailing are favorites for those that like to fly and for those that like to dive, there's a sunken ship off the coast where Lionfish are waiting to be speared! Set out to explore local state parks and beaches and find out firsthand how diverse and rare animal species and plant life make Panama City Beach a nature lover’s wonderland. Panama City Beach boasts more than 200 restaurants, offering ample opportunities to dine around town. If it's shopping you're looking for, Panama City Beach's Pier Park doesn't dissappoint! Pier Park is a 1.1 million square foot retail shopping adventure that has all but redefined the west end of Panama City Beach. Whatever your pleasure, as a true, All-American seaside retreat, this beach is chock-full of fun attractions sure to please.
OCEAN VILLA CONDOMINIUM ASSOCIATION, INC
Rules and Regulations
VIDEO SURVEILLANCE: Ocean Villa property is equipped with 24 hour video surveillance
RENTAL AGE MINIMUM: All unrelated rental guests occupying a unit must be 25 years of age or older with a valid photo identification presented for each at check in; provided, however, that rentals by related rental guests who reside at the same permanent physical address must have not less than one person who is 25 years of age or older with a valid photo identification presented at check in and who shall be responsible for the rental and shall reside in the unit during the entire rental period. The minimum age and registration requirements contained in this Rule shall be in effect only during the period of time between March 1 and the third Saturday in April of each year.
GUEST REGISTRATION: All rental guests must register with the Association Office (Unit 303) within 24 hours of arrival. If arrival is on Saturday, Sunday, or a Holiday, rental guests must register by noon the next business day. The rental guest Registration Rule shall be in effect only during the period of time between March 1 and the third Saturday in April of each year.
PROHIBITION OF NON-AUTHORIZED PERSONS: During the period of time between March 1 and the third Saturday in April of each year, the Association may deny access to the Condominium Property to any person who is not wearing a wristband as required by these rules and may require any person which is present on the Condominium Property while not wearing said wristband to immediately remove himself or herself from the Condominium Property.
ALCOHOL: There shall be no consumption of alcoholic beverages in any form on the Common Elements or Limited Common Elements of the Condominium during the period of time between March 1 and the third Saturday of April each year.
OCCUPANCY LIMIT: There shall be no more than 8 persons occupying a two-bedroom unit on an overnight basis. This rule shall apply only to occupancy by renters and guests who are occupying the unit at a time when the unit owner is not present and staying in the unit on an overnight basis.
SMOKING PROHIBITED: Smoking is not permitted on the Condominium Property. Smoking on any limited common area balcony, patio, or the like, as well as on any portion of the common elements of the condominium is prohibited, except in the designated smoking area. Smoking shall mean inhaling, exhaling, burning, carrying or possessing any lighted tobacco product or illegal substance including cigarettes, cigars, pipe tobacco, and any other lighted tobacco product or illegal substance. The use “electronic” or “vapor” cigarettes, cigars, pipes, or similar apparatus are prohibited in the same manner as use of smoking devices, except in the designated smoking area.
WRISTBANDS: Wristbands must be worn on the wrist at all times while on Ocean Villa property. If you are asked to present your wristband and cannot do so, you will be asked to leave.
COMMON AREAS: No articles, including trash and garbage may be placed in common areas of the buildings, walkways, lobbies and halls. These common areas must be kept free of obstructions.
POOL: The pool rules are posted by the pool gate. Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied at all times by a responsible person at least 16 years of age. For your safety no glass containers are permitted in the pool area. Parents must monitor their children. Pool closes at 11:00 pm each night. As there is no lifeguard on duty, all persons use the pool at their own risk and parents are responsible for ensuring that their children are continuously and diligently monitored while in or about the pool. Identification may be required by the Board to be worn by all persons authorized to be present within the pool enclosure area.
CHILDREN'S ACTIVITIES: Children are required to observe the same restrictions that apply to adults.
PROHIBITIONS: All unit owners, their tenants, guests and invitees are prohibited from:
• Balcony climbing, in any form
• Throwing, pitching or tossing ANY object from or off a balcony including cigarette butts. The hanging of bathing suits, clothing, rugs, towels or other items upon balconies or railings or from windows is prohibited. No article shall be shaken, swept or tossed from any door, window, or balconies.
• Possession or use of firearms or illegal narcotics
• Tampering with fire extinguishers or equipment
• Underage consumption of alcoholic beverages
• Grilling or cooking on balcony
• Contributing to the delinquency of minors to include underage drinking in room
• Possession of kegs; kegs are not allowed on the grounds, beach, or in guestrooms
• Jumping or rough activity in elevators
• Malicious destruction or theft of Resort and/or Guest property
• Indecent exposure
• Physical altercations or threatening behavior, including excessive use of profane language
• Noise complaints (radios, verbal altercations, loud talking, yelling from balconies)
• Continued violation(s) of any Resort rule or policy after being sufficiently warned
PARKING: Parking passes must be displayed on rear view mirror or dashboard of your vehicle. Due to space restrictions only unit owners, registered guests and Association employees will be allowed to park on the Resort property. Parking is first —come, first-served basis.
Illegal or improperly parked vehicles will be towed at owner’s expense. A vehicle will be towed when:
• Vehicle does not have a valid OCEAN VILLA parking pass properly displayed.
• Vehicle is parked in any area other than a legal parking space.
• Vehicle is taking up more than one parking space.
• Vehicle is parked in a handicapped space without proper handicap authorization.
• Vehicle is parked on medians, lawns, etc.
• Vehicle is blocking trash areas or dumpster areas.
• Vehicle is parked in a manner that blocks the ingress or egress of the property.
• Vehicle is parked in an area marked with a "No Parking" sign.
• Vehicle is parked in any improper fashion.
Parking Passes/Wristbands: Parking pass/decal must be displayed on rear view mirror or dashboard at all time when they are on the property. Wristbands must be worn at all time when they are on the property. Vehicles without valid parking pass/decal will be towed at renter's expense. All vehicles must be parked inside the solid lines. Vehicles parked in fire lanes, lawn areas, double parked, or parked in more than one (1) space will be towed regardless of having a valid owner or guest parking pass. Trailers, motor homes, motor boats, camper trailers, large trucks, tractors or commercial vehicles of any kind are NOT allowed on condominium property. Small sail boats and utility trailers (up to 15 feet of length), jet skis, electric or gas scooters of any kind must be parked on the North Side garage across the street with a valid parking pass.
RECREATIONAL FACILITIES: The use of all recreational facilities and common areas will be in such a manner as to respect the rights of other owners, renters, and their guests. Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult at all time while on the property. Renters may not extend the privilege of using any recreational facilities to their friends and relatives when they are not on the property.
ELEVATOR SAFETY: If you jump in the elevator the safety system will lock the elevator in place and you will be trapped inside until a technician can be dispatched (approx. 1-2 hours). You will be greeted by an officer who will escort you to the office for payment of the service call and any resulting damage.
LUGGAGE CARTS: Please return the luggage carts to the second and ground floor parking garage so fellow guests can have use of the cart. CARTS ARE NOT TO BE TAKEN INSIDE THE ROOM AT ANY TIME.
Actions by owners, tenants, guest or invitees which present an immediate danger to the life, health or safety to any person or an immediate threat to any portion of the condominium property shall be cause for the removal of such owners, tenants, guests or invitees from the condominium property.
The above rules and regulations have been approved by the Board of Ocean Villa Condominium Association.
Families; Couples; Solo; Friends; Business; Snowbirds; No Parties; No Smoking; No Pets; Minimum Age Limit For Renters