Enjoy your next vacation at the pet-friendly Blue Bark Cottage, which overlooks serene forest and mountain views. The cabin was originally built in 1909 from hand hewn logs and was newly renovated in 2014. The cottage is located within walking distance of Allenspark cafes and shops, and a short drive from Indian Peaks, Wild Basin, Twin Sisters and Longs Peak trailheads and the Roosevelt National Forest trail system, plus fishing, biking, climbing and horseback riding.
About The Area
On the doorstep of the Rocky Mountain National Park, our cabins/vacation homes are located in one of the most beautiful areas of Colorado boasting stunning scenery, abundant wildlife and a wide choice of activities to suit everyone's personality and lifestyle.
Estes Park is a peaceful mountain town, nestled in the beautiful Rocky Mountains. There you will find restaurants, galleries, shops and many other activities to make your vacation memorable.
It offers two main entrances into the National Park. Another entrance at Wild Basin is 15 miles from Estes Park along the scenic Peak to Peak Hwy.
In the winter, the Park offers snowshoeing, cross country and backcountry skiing, ice climbing, to name just a few of the activities. In the summer it is a hiker’s paradise with 360 miles of trails leading to beautiful waterfalls, lakes and stunning mountain scenes. You can also fly fish, mountain climb or simply drive the Park’s roads and view spectacular scenery. Longs Peak, the highest peak in the area, attracts visitors all year round and is easily accessible.
Located just 45 miles from Estes Park along the Peak to Peak Hwy, is the Indian Peaks Wilderness area on 76,486 acres with 110 miles of trails and over 50 lakes. We think you'll agree that this is an amazing and unforgettable place to vacation!
No smoking of any kind anywhere on the property is permitted; if violated the entire damage deposit will be forfeited.
- Your pet must be kenneled should you leave the pet alone in the cabin.
- We assume your pet is house trained.
- Clean up after your pet outside.
- We ask that your pet not be allowed on the furniture or beds.
- Pet Fee: $10 per night, per pet.
- We understand that your pet is part of your family, and we welcome your pet at the Blue Bark Cottage
- Full kitchen with microwave
- Dining area which accommodates seating for up to four
- Master bedroom with king bed
- Guest room with a comfortable twin trundle bed and new flooring
- Newly tiled bathroom with shower
- Living room with new flooring and new wood-burning stove (firewood provided)
- Phone with unlimited national long distance calling
- Satellite TV/DVD in the living room and master bedroom
- Complementary WiFi
- Nice patio with gas grill, picnic table and great views
- No smoking of any kind is permitted; if violated the entire damage deposit will be forfeited.