WE USE TRIPZ BECAUSE WE CAN OFFER BETTER PRICING WITHOUT SERVICE FEES. CONTACT US WITH QUESTIONS AND TO BOOK.
SAN FRANCISCO SHORT-TERM RESIDENTIAL RENTAL REGISTRATION NUMBER: STR-0000010.
Possession of a San Francisco Short-Term Rental Registration Certificate certifies that the registration certificate holder has agreed to comply with the terms of the San Francisco Short-Term Residential Rental Ordinance (San Francisco Administrative Code Section 41A). This ordinance does not require an inspection of the unit by the City for potential Building, Housing, Fire, or other Code violations.
Our spacious and bright house is located on a quiet street, just 2.5 blocks away from Palace of Fine Arts, 1 block from Marina Green, a few blocks away from Chestnut Street (shopping & dining), Presidio National Park, and Yacht club.
'The Cost & Arrangement"
Upstairs: Bedroom, bath, living room, and kitchen are bright with garden and hill view. Downstairs: a large bedroom with fireplace has a full size sofa bed & a single bed plus an alcove with a single bed. $230 per night for two. After two additional $45 per person per night.
Please note the below:
*** We require a higher 'refundable' security deposit for our guests with children & please do not touch downstairs desk-top computer.
'Interaction with Guests'
Your host will be available during your stay if you have any questions or problems.
Clean, beautiful, and one of the best locations in San Francisco.
You don't need a car while you're here. Only a short walk, run or transit can take you anywhere in no time.
1 block from MUNI #30 to Fisherman's wharf, Pier 39, Chinatown, downtown, North Beach, etc.
A few blocks from MUNI #22 to Japantown, the Castro, Mission, etc; MUNI #28 to Golden Gate Park, Golden Gate Bridge, Stonestown Galleria Mall, SFSU, etc
Paid parking space is available upon request ($70 USD for the entire stay) for 1 compact/medium size car.
'Other Things to Note'
- All displaced 3D artworks are for sale :)
- Light cooking only! Strong, heavily scented or spiced foods can leave the lingering odor. Always open the kitchen window AND turn on the oven's hood when cooking regardless of how light the food is.
- Parking is on the street (unless you asked for 'paid parking space'): The streets in the Marina are all subject to 2-hour parking, M - F 8 am - 6 pm. In addition, all the streets have “Street Cleaning” twice a month- please look for signs where you park. You can park your car in the Marina Green (1 block away) for all day (6 am - 10 pm) free parking but always read the posted signs as the rules change due to events or construction.
- Also, please note that this is a quiet neighborhood. However, like most homes in San Francisco, our house is attached to our neighbors'. And our tenants live right next door.
- Last but not least, check-in and check-out times are strict to better serve our guests.
- You break it you buy it
- NO shoes inside
- NO smoking
- NO drugs
- NO pets
- NO stealing
- NO house parties
Get the best rates on Tripz.com, thanks to the Tripz Guarantee of never charging booking or serivices fees to travelers.
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
| Standard Rate
2 Nights Min Stay
Rates are based on 2 guests; add $45 per night, per additional guest
Cancelled bookings will not receive a refund
* Tripz.com recommends never sending unsecure funds to an owner such as Western Union or cash.