Exceeded our expectations!
My extended family thoroughly enjoyed our stay at this property! It is even more beautiful in real life than in the photos & very well kept up. The kids LOVED the pool & slide and we all enjoyed the hot tub. Everything we needed was there--top-of-the-line pots & pans, loads of pretty beach towels, bikes, beach toys, board games, etc. Highly recommend!!Stacy B.
Visited on "July - 2017
We felt like we were in paradise!
We hope to come back every year!Judy D.
Visited on "February - 2017
The Perfect Place is Here!
The location was perfect and centrally located on the Island. Judy was welcoming and accommodating from the very beginning. The house is fully equipped (although we struggled with using the TV--could have used a little more direction on how to get the channels). With five bedrooms in the main house and the pool house adding another one, everyone had a space. The decor was inviting and comfortable. We came for a high school reunion of sorts (there were 8 of us) and left saying this is a perfect location for a family gathering as well. The pool and outdoor shower and spa with a tropical slide makes the backyard a perfect environment for relaxation and entertaining. We all loved it.Valerie W.
Visited on "August - 2016
Great for large families with kids
Our family visited Coronado to celebrate Grandpa's 80th birthday. 13 people total, 4 generations, 16 months - 80 years old.
This property met all our needs giving every family appropriate sleeping quarters, several areas for socializing and room to get apart when necessary.
The description was accurate and the outdoor area was nicer than the pics portrayed.
There was a good supply of linens, towels, and kitchen appliances and utensils.
The property was adequately clean and well maintained. Judy was easy to contact and very responsive to any questions.
We would highly recommend this property to friends or relatives.
- great location. Small town feel but within 20 minutes of most major attractions and airport.
- casita pool house was private but functional during afternoons around the pool.
- transportation options: walking, biking, golf carts, trolley, water ferry, even Corvette rental.
- gondola ride at Coronado Cays.
- ball game at Petco Field.
- day trip to Disney.
- San Diego Zoo.
- outlet mall on the edge of Tijuana.
- harbour tours.
- USS Midway museum and tour.
- Balboa Park.
- afternoons around the pool.
- cool evenings around the outdoor fireplace were special memories.
- many great restaurants on Coronado, Island Prime on Harbour Island was a highlight for birthday supper.
- walking distance to great beach.
We loved Coronado and look forward to returning. Thanks Judy!
Visited on "April - 2016