WE USE TRIPZ BECAUSE WE CAN OFFER BETTER PRICING WITHOUT SERVICE FEES. CONTACT US WITH QUESTIONS AND TO BOOK.
This newly rebuilt in end-2017 teakwood house is equipped with many facilities.
In the area of over 2500 M2 is a home-cooking restaurant you also can have breakfast in our restaurant if desired.
In the "winter" season, we have plenty of organic vegetables from our own garden and our chickens provide fresh eggs.
Furthermore, we bake our own bread, croissants etc for you if required, we work exclusively with the freshest products.
1 bedroom with king size bed extra bed possible , HD TV and Android TV box for movies LAN and WiFi connection
There is a small Thai Style open kitchen with fridge , microwave , induction plates and many more
• Rental, Motorcycle and Bicycles
End cleaning 25 Euro
Energy to consumption
Private covered terrace
DVD and book collection
Rental Car ( with driver) bicycles and Scooter(s) available
The ideal place to completely relax and the ideal starting point for the northern part of Thailand to explore
Freshwater Fishing, Whitewater Rafting, Cycling, Hospital, Mountain Biking, Golf, Swimming, Hiking, Fishing, Rafting, Health/Beauty Spa, Cinemas, Ruins, Zoo, Museums, Restaurants, Shopping, Eco Tourism, Sight Seeing, Antiquing
The Teakwood House - Doi Saket Vacation Home is located in the middle or rice-fields about 14 km outside Chiang Mai town-center. The climate in this part of Thailand is nice cool nights in wintertime and nice warm in daytime, north from Chiangmai are mountains and hot springs where you can enjoy bathing and Thai massage and local Thai food and drinks.
Thailand is a country with friendly people and tasty food the location of the resort gives you plenty of possibilities to visit the northern part of Thailand, the province Chiangmai has caves and mountains up to 2500 meter high.
North of Chiangmai is Chiangrai province here you can make excursions to the Golden triangle with a boat trip to Laos and the most northern point of Thailand on the Burmese ( Myanmar ) border.
Just outside Chiangrai there are the Hill tribe people and the Mae Fah Luang gardens, N-W of the Chiangmai province and the village Fang in the Doi Mae Salong area where lots of Chinese origin people live with enormous tea plantations.
Around Fang in the Chiangmai province you will find orange and litchi plantations
• We ask our guests to respect the check out time, 11.00 am on the
day of departure. When late check-out if it's possible, we charge
500 THB. Please mention this request.
• You can leave your luggage at our depot.
• Additional guest(s), not registered at the time of check-in will be
subject to identification/registration and a 400 THB charge
• For shorten stays/early checkouts, we charge the full amount of the
total cost of stay.
• Store valuables in the safe or take them with you when go out.
Keep your room-key with you during your stay or leave the key with Lha;s Place.
• Room, mini-bar, restaurant and all other charges have to be paid
before check out.
• The guesthouse can not be held responsible for any injuries and
• Trips and tours booked through our staff will be at your own
• Renting, motorcycles, or bicycles from the guesthouse will be at
your own risk and responsibility.
• We strongly recommend that you check your insurance policy for
• Lha's Place cannot be held responsible for any activity cancellation
• Thank you for choosing us, enjoy your stay.
Available all year
Get the best rates on Tripz.com, thanks to the Tripz Guarantee of never charging booking or serivices fees to travelers.
|Dates||Week Night||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
* Tripz.com recommends never sending unsecure funds to an owner such as Western Union or cash.