WE USE TRIPZ BECAUSE WE CAN OFFER BETTER PRICING WITHOUT SERVICE FEES. CONTACT US WITH QUESTIONS AND TO BOOK.
About Villa Nagisa
Drenched in unending ocean views, this gorgeous 4-bedroom villa is located on the exclusive five star location of the Plai Laem Peninsula. Tamed for sophisticated tastes, the villas sight line unfolds with the neighbouring tropical island of Koh Som, gleaming in the near distance with its golden shores and turquoise waters. Whilst sharing this canvas, with the curves of Koh Samui’s bays, unwinding to meet the Marine Park and its truly spectacular sunset display. Leaving the world behind, guests can enjoy complete privacy in contemporary elegance; the perfect place to rejuvenate in style.
Bespoke furnishings allow guests to recline back in total comfort whilst immersing themselves in the state of the art multi-media entertainment system with 65"curve 4K ultra HD 3D Smart TV and complete integrated surround sound speaker system throughout the indoor and outdoor living areas. This private and spacious living area unfolds onto the open terrace with a covered dining area for 8, surrounded in seafront splendour. This large shaded space also features a comfortable chill zone, with a sofa and armchairs, for guests to truly indulge in that al fresco tropical feel.
The lower terrace takes the form of a landscaped garden furnished with soft oversized beanbags, on the golfing grass lawn, immersed in unending sea views. You can simply relax or take a dip, in the azure sea lapping at your feet, and by night the Moroccan lanterns transform this stunning setting. Watch the spectacular sunset and its kaleidoscopic display perform its nightly ritual, directly in front of the villa. A breath taking moment offered by this incredibly unique locale
The high-end western kitchen is ideally located in this open plan design and offers guests a home away from home feel, furnished with all possible cooking accessories. Indulge in poolside dining at a custom- made teak dining table with Danish teak designer chairs seating 8 guests comfortably, but large enough to allow a comfortable dining experience for up to 10 guests. BBQ dining on the terrace also possible.
The 18m infinity pool, boasts a private oceanfront landscape, massaging jet Jacuzzi and swim up bar, with in-built stools. Drinks are kept perfectly chilled by the innovative curved ice bucket, featured along the length of the bar. The surrounding large sun terrace is peppered with relaxing loungers ideally positioned for guests to enjoy the poolside elegance whilst listening to the hypnotic sounds of the gentle waves.
Four master bedrooms have been designed with a cool contemporary elegance. Each has its own oceanfront terrace with seating for 2, and en-suite bathrooms, complete with large bath tub, double sink and soft water rain shower. Each bedroom also has its own Smart TV, with DVD and Blue Ray Players, Satellite Channels and independent access to the Movies Library with over 400 of the latest titles for those times that guests may just need a bit of “me” time.
Villa Nagisa manages to balance a feeling of true privacy with the convenience of having a close proximity to all necessities. Guests can be assured of a totally exclusive residence, on some of Koh Samui’s most sought after real estate. And yet, this ideal positioning in Plai Laem, has guests being able to easily indulge in all kinds of island activities, from shopping in Chaweng, to restaurants in Bophuts Fisherman’s Village or even jungle excursions in the tropical rainforests of Maenam.
The villa offers a team of two full time staff to assist guests at any time. The in house Chef Service offers exquisite Thai cuisine and can be requested at any time allowing the chef to buy all fresh produce to create some truly delectable delights. Refreshing cocktails are also close at hand, created by the villas mixologist Khun T, with some tropical twists on the menu. Guests can also request in-villa massages, with an extensive spa treatment list, yoga, Muay Thai, and even salsa lessons.
Get the best rates on Tripz.com, thanks to the Tripz Guarantee of never charging booking or serivices fees to travelers.
|Dates||Week Night||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
| Standard Rate
2 Nights Min Stay
Rates are quoted in US Dollars.
We offer reduced occupancy rates depending on number of bedrooms, please ask when you enquire.
Early Bird: 10% discount for any bookings made 120 days in advance
Last Minute: 10% discount for any bookings within next 30 days
Applicable for high, intermediate season only
Only applicable on 4 bedroom occupancy rates
Christmas / New Year Minimum nights
- 7 nights min for either Christmas or New Year; a booking overlapping Christmas and New Year requires 10 nights
1. Rates are subject to change with notice
2. Rates are quoted for the maximum number of Guests (including children) as specified
3. Extra Beds charge of THB 1,500 per night is applicable regardless of the age of the Guests when occupancy is over villa allocation
4. Rates include continental buffet breakfast, prepared daily by the villa staff
5. Baby cot provided Free Of Charge
6. Complimentary airport transfer with mini bus (subject to one round round trip per visit)
7. Complimentary welcome lunch at the villa prepared by our Thai chef, min 7 nights stay
8. Daily Rates, Extra Beds and airport transfer are exclusive of 10% service charge and 7% VAT are applicable
9. Rates include full time chef service; food cost and provisioning remains on guest account.
10. Extra bed and airport transfer are not commissionable
11. Check-in and Check-out times are as industry standard - 15.00 & 11.00. We do offer some flexibility based on availability and by pre-arrangement.
12. Early flight arrivals are advised they are to be taken to a local beach or locale of choice until the villa is ready for check in, the additional transfers
are chargeable to the guests at cost, luggage can be delivered to the villa prior to check-in.
13. A security deposit of USD 1000 is required in cash on arrival in local Thai currency or FOREX equivalent and are returned on Check-out
after the premises has been inspected by our villa team."
* For Intermediate, High and Promotional Seasons, all payment (s) received will be credited
booked for within 9 month of the cancellation date if the booking is cancelled after the payment (s) date.
* For Prime Season, Christmas/New Year and if the booking is cancelled after the deposit and/or balance payment date, all payment (s)
received will be forfeited or refunded in pro-rata shall another booking be secured for the same period that has been cancelled.
* Early departure, whether immediately on arrival or later during the dates of stay, will be considered a cancellation and all funds will be forfeited
PAYMENT OF BOOKINGS
- Intermediate + High + Prime Seasons: 30% on confirmation date with balance due 30 days prior to arrival
- Christmas/New Year Season: 50% on confirmation date with balance due 30 days prior to arrival
- for booking within 30 days of arrival, full payment due upon confirmation
In line with our Corporate Responsibility, we reserve the sole and exclusive right to request any guest to vacate a property in case :
1- male or female joiners are invited over to the property, as non registered guests
2- any illegal activities with under age individuals are witnessed (guests would be summoned to the local police)
3- any other illegal or immoral activities are done within the private boundaries of the property (ie use of drugs, illicit pictures and movies)
4- no refund would be applicable.
* Tripz.com recommends never sending unsecure funds to an owner such as Western Union or cash.