WE USE TRIPZ BECAUSE WE CAN OFFER BETTER PRICING WITHOUT SERVICE FEES. CONTACT US WITH QUESTIONS AND TO BOOK.
This is an elegant property that is very spacious, and furnished with style and sophistication; modern tropical architecture set within its own beautifully landscaped garden. It provides ample opportunities for spending quality time with your loved ones; it has an open plan living/dining room, which creates a very social atmosphere, accompanied with wood and tiled interiors, and comfortable furnishings throughout the villa.
Villa Maeve Samui is an elegant property that is very spacious, and furnished with style and sophistication, creating an environment for peaceful relaxation and rejuvenation.
The villa’s kitchen is a modern masterpiece with the latest amenities and fittings, including an ice waterdispensing refrigerator; a refreshing and welcome feature during the hot months. Villa Maeve also boasts wonderful alfresco dining spaces, whether you are having a light evening meal outside by the pool, a traditional sit down meal, or a BBQ, with the combined ambient lighting and surround sound from the music system, you will truly feel that you are on vacation.
The villa runs the length of the luxurious pool, (with in- built Jacuzzi) which is complemented by an inviting Sala, comfortably furnished, for guests to relax and enjoy their time outdoors.
Villa Maeve is a two-storey property that offers 3 spacious bedrooms, all with en-suite bathrooms. All of the bedrooms are fully air conditioned and furnished with king sized beds. 2 bedrooms have their own satellite TV and DVD players.
What makes Villa Maeve even more attractive is its location, barely 200 meters from a very quiet beach with spectacular views to Koh Phangan. You are only a few minutes’ walk from an excellent selection of shops, restaurants and bars, 10 minutes’ drive from Chaweng (which is the main hotspot on Koh Samui) and 5 minutes from the famous Fisherman’s village in Bophut.
Get the best rates on Tripz.com, thanks to the Tripz Guarantee of never charging booking or serivices fees to travelers.
|Dates||Week Night||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
| Standard Rate
2 Nights Min Stay
We offer reduced occupancy rates depending on number of bedrooms, please ask when you enquire.
Low Season Bonus Nights
* Stay 4 Pay 3
Early Bird & Last Minute discount
* Early bird 10% off (150 days prior to C/I)
* Last Minute 15% for bookings within next 20 days
Rules for the promotions are valid on full occupancy with the addition of the following:
- Bonus nights can be cumulative ie Stay 8 Pay 6
- Bonus nights and Early Bird/Last Minute can not be combined
- Early Birds and Last minute discount are not applicable for Peak Season
Rates and Terms
1. Rates are in USD and subject to change with notice.
2. Rates are valid for the maximum occupancy of each villa, including children.
3. Rates are subject to 10% service charge.
4. Airport transfer inclusion: one for all villas.
5. Complimentary continental Breakfast is included in the daily rate for all villas and prepared by the villa staff.
6. Chef service for the villa is THB 1,500++ per meal. Food cost on guest account (cost + 20% provisioning fee).
7. Baby cots and high chairs are provided free of charge on request.
8. Extra bed available at USD 50++ per night per person; non commissionable. Max 2 extra beds per villa, more on request and approval only.
• Fruit basket & welcome drink
• Welcome pack (6 small bottles water, bread, butter, jam, milk, tea, coffee, sugar) on arrival
- Welcome Thai set lunch for full occupancy reservations in High Season
Additional Benefits: Honeymoon offer (genuine Honeymooners max 2 pax per villa). One bottle of sparkling wine and room set up honeymoon-style.
1. A deposit payment of 50% of the total due will be required upon the confirmation of a reservation
2. The balance payment is due no later than 30 days prior to guest’s arrival and 45 days prior to guest’s arrival in the X-mas - NY period
3. All payments are required to be made by bank transfer net of all charges
4. Other security deposits may be requested on a case by case basis
Cancellation Conditions for Standard Rentals
1. If it becomes necessary to cancel all or any part of the booking, WRMC must be notified in writing (email acceptable). The cancellation will take effect from the day the written is received confirmation
2. The following cancellation charges are applicable depending on when the notification of the cancellation is received in writing and the period of stay
3. The below cancellation charges also apply if WRMC cancels the booking due to non-payment of the balance
4. If the dates of the booking require to be amended, this may be treated as a cancellation of the original booking and cancellation charges may apply
5. Any change to the original reservation is subject to the approval of WRMC.
6. Early departure penalty will be subject to negotiation with our Manager on Koh Samui.
Low, High and Peak Seasons:
30 days or more before arrival date:
All Payments are forfeited but credited for 9 months from the date of the cancellation confirmation by WRMC reservations department. The credit can be used by the client or anyone on their behalf for any reservation during any period and solely for the villa initially reserved subject to availability of the villa
Within 30 days of arrival date:
All rental payments are forfeited. A full or partial refund is solely applicable if WRMC secures a reservation fully or partially covering the initial booking
Christmas and New Year Period:
For any cancellation after the deposit and/or balance payment
- All payments are forfeited and a full or partial refund is solely applicable if WRMC secures a reservation partially or fully covering the initial booking
Venue premium: no premium up to 20 guests for events within the villa 21 to 60 pax = USD 1,200 - Events premium is due upon balance payment of accommodation - Minimum number of nights at full occupancy rate as per season's schedule is required - Fees are for 24 hours and additional event premium may be applicable for subsequent parties - A refundable damage deposit of US$ 3,500 (THB 100,000) is required to cover any potential damage, payable on site. - A cleaning fee of up to US$350 may be charged on site to the Guests in case the service of a professional cleaning company is required - Venue premium is not commissionable.
* Tripz.com recommends never sending unsecure funds to an owner such as Western Union or cash.