WE USE TRIPZ BECAUSE WE CAN OFFER BETTER PRICING WITHOUT SERVICE FEES. CONTACT US WITH QUESTIONS AND TO BOOK.
About Villa Koru
While exploring the palm-clad Koh Samui hinterland, you would hardly expect to find an uber-stylish, contempo residence tucked away down a local road. Villa Koru is just that. This stand-out, two-bedroom property sits in a gated residential enclave just a 5-minute drive from the peaceful sands of Maenam beach offering guests a chic, private hideaway. Villa Koru is a superb base for a holiday on Koh Samui. Although not right on the beach, the peace and privacy of the location more than compensate for the lack of sand on our doorstep. It is easy to divide your time between sloth and action. Breakfast and lunch are spent chilling by the pool at the house, then you can drive into Maenam, Bophut or Chaweng for dinners out in the evenings. A day trip to the Ang Thong National Marine Park is also easily organised by the local manager.
Comfortable, convenient and contemporary, the interiors of the villa feature hand-picked modern art and accessories from around South East Asia, laid in a subtle and simplistic way. The spacious living and sleeping spaces blend with the tropical surrounds via sliding glass doors that open directly onto your own 12-metre, black-tiled pool, set in a lush, well manicured lawned garden. Fabulous for families and couples, Villa Koru is an excellent choice for those with an independent spirit.
Villa Koru is an ideal small family house, kids love the pool and the garden is large for fun games. Both the dining room and the living area slide open onto the covered pool terrace, which has soft and spacious outdoor furniture to relax on between dips. When the sun gets too much you can chill out with music on the outdoor covered lounge or the comfort of the living room.
In the dining area, a circular teak dining table sits close to the window with views out over the garden and pool. Having your own equipped kitchen also gives you the freedom to buy groceries at one of the island's supermarkets or specialist outlets and prepare meals to suit your taste and schedule.
Beginning the day with a refreshing dip in the pool is a rare treat. At Villa Koru you easily make this an all day pleasure. Lazy days pass in relaxed bliss simply switching between the cool waters and lying with a book on the sun soaked garden sunbeds.
A hallway leads from the lounge to the villa's two double bedrooms. Each has its own bathroom, one indoors, the Master is divided by a glass-wall with an outdoor shower space for an alfresco dousing. The guest bedroom has his own small private terrace. A comfortable, and unique design feature, raised fullwidth platform king sized bed takes centre stage with tall windows creating a light ambience and built-in wardrobe ensuring plenty of space. The master bedroom is even larger, with ample wardrobe space and sliding doors that open directly onto the poolside deck.
Maenam walking street, every Thursday night, is one attraction you would not want to miss The street buzzes with souvenir vendors, take away and snacks stalls, some restaurants and bar, and the central area opposite the Chinese temple, feature live music and other acts while the cocktail experts shake it all up for really affordable mixes. A great night out, casual and filled with laughter and emotions.
Get the best rates on Tripz.com, thanks to the Tripz Guarantee of never charging booking or serivices fees to travelers.
|Dates||Week Night||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
| Standard Rate
2 Nights Min Stay
Rates are quoted in US Dollars.
We offer reduced occupancy rates depending on number of bedrooms, please ask when you enquire.
Early Bird: 10% discount for any bookings made 120 days in advance
Last Minute: 15% discount for any stay within next 30 days
Applicable for high, intermediate season only
One complimentary return airport transfer with mini bus for min 7 nights stay
Christmas / New Year Minimum nights
- 7 nights min for either Christmas or New Year; a booking overlapping Christmas and New Year requires 10 nights
1. Rates are subject to change with notice
2. Rates are quoted for the maximum number of Guests (including children) as specified
3. Extra Beds charge of THB 1,000 per night is applicable regardless of the age of the Guests when occupancy is over villa allocation
4. Rates include daily provision of breakfast items, preparation is self catering
5. Rates includes daily visit of villa team; linen changed every 3 days
7. Baby cot provided Free Of Charge
8. Daily Rates, Extra Beds and airport transfer are exclusive of 10% service charge. No VAT is applicable
9. Chef service available on request at the following charge: THB 1,500 per meal, THB 2,500 for lunch and dinners;
Chef charges are subject to 10% service charge; food cost and provisioning on guest account.
10. Additional airport transfer THB 1000 return trip
11. Extra bed and airport transfer are not commissionable
12. A security deposit of THB 10,000 is required in cash on arrival in local Thai currency or FOREX equivalent and are returned on Check-out
after the premises has been inspected by our villa team.
* For Intermediate, High and Promotional Seasons, all payment (s) received will be credited
booked for within 9 month of the cancellation date if the booking is cancelled after the payment (s) date.
* For Prime Season, Christmas/New Year and if the booking is cancelled after the deposit and/or balance payment date, all payment (s)
received will be forfeited or refunded in pro-rata shall another booking be secured for the same period that has been cancelled.
* Early departure, whether immediately on arrival or later during the dates of stay, will be considered a cancellation and all funds will be forfeited
- Intermediate + High + Prime Seasons: 30% on confirmation date with balance due 30 days prior to arrival
- Christmas/New Year Season: 50% on confirmation date with balance due 30 days prior to arrival
- for booking within 30 days of arrival, full payment due upon confirmation
In line with our Corporate Responsibility, we reserve the sole and exclusive right to request any guest to vacate a property in case :
1- male or female joiners are invited over to the property, as non registered guests
2- any illegal activities with under age individuals are witnessed (guests would be summoned to the local police)
3- any other illegal or immoral activities are done within the private boundaries of the property (ie use of drugs, illicit pictures and movies)
4- no refund would be applicable.
* Tripz.com recommends never sending unsecure funds to an owner such as Western Union or cash.