WE USE TRIPZ BECAUSE WE CAN OFFER BETTER PRICING WITHOUT SERVICE FEES. CONTACT US WITH QUESTIONS AND TO BOOK.
About Kya Beach House
Discover island life at this unique beach house set on a private 1,600 sqm of stunning beach land with 32 m beach frontage on Koh Samui’s North Eastern shore. First built as a Thai fishing house on an enviable beach side plot, the property has been lovingly renovated. Retaining some of its rustic charm, Kya Beach House is an idyllic 3 bedroom beach side holiday home, offering it’s very own private beach garden and pool. With the Gulf Of Thailand lapping at its feet, laid back is the lifestyle and with 5 kms of Bang Por’s white sandy beach forming part of the extended garden, beach life is there for the taking.
Understanding island living and how to live it well, Kya Beach House has been designed to offer guests beach life with a twist of shabby chic luxury. The open plan living room sits centre stage to the pool and beach with a stylish feel bathed in the tones of the surroundings. Guests can relax back on the sumptuous sofas drenched in island views and if they choose can enjoy the multi-media entertainment system with 55" HD Smart TV. The system comes complete with multi lingual TV channels, Airplay and integrated surround sound speakers throughout the indoor and outdoor living areas.
The large 50 sqm open-air covered sala located by the sea, invites guests to enjoy tropical living at its best. As an extension of the living area the sala offers sofa seating, swing chairs, cooling fans with music and wifi throughout. The large private sand garden with 32 m of beach frontage is the ultimate space for sun worshippers and a wonderful haven for children to dig their toes into the sand and play, offering guests their own private beach. By night the staff can transform the sunbeds to an outdoor chill zone for guests to enjoy the spectacular sunset vistas. The beach garden also offers guests a designated covered massage sala right next to the shoreline to be pampered in true island style.
Offering a cool alfresco dining lifestyle fused with comfort, the large bamboo dining table is located in the beach garden under a Jack Fruit tree, offering shade. The dining area comfortably seats 9 and is positioned close to the open plan kitchen, pool and sala. Should the weather turn, the dining area is easily re-located to under the sala. The custom built western kitchen forms part of the indoor open plan design and has been furnished with all possible cooking accessories. The large dining island gives guests a dining alternative should they wish to be inside with the a/c’s on.
The 4m x 8m terrazzo infinity pool, boasts a private beachfront landscape, ideal for a cooling salt-water swim with submerged sun deck and shallow end for children’s enjoyment. Guests can recline back and relax on the pool bench seat with endless sea views and perhaps offers the ideal spot for the nightly ritual of Bang Po’s stunning sunset performances. Should guests prefer a beach swim, the tantalizing sea is just a few metres away for their enjoyment. Dependent on the season guests can enjoy a cooling sea swim and venture out to the reef for some kaleidoscopic snorkelling action. Paddle boards and kayaks can also be arranged for guest’s enjoyment.
Kya Beach House offers gorgeous bedroom sanctuaries; each of the 3 master bedroom suites has been designed to encompass the beauty of its surroundings. King size beds draped with mosquito nets and sofa areas offer guests inviting bedroom retreats with an extra bed option, with a choice of air-conditioning or overhead fan. Each bedroom has an individual nature, the garden bedroom overlooks it’s private beach garden in complete privacy. The upstairs bedroom with vaulted ceiling is flanked in endless sea views. The separate bungalow bedroom has stunning pool and beach views from each oversized window with surrounding terrace. Each bedroom sanctuary has a large en-suite bathroom with double lovers rain shower, double guest sinks and shower picture window bathed in beach and sea views.
Kya Beach House manages to balance a feeling of true privacy with the convenience of having a close proximity to all necessities, literally a short beach walk away. Restaurants, coffee shops, rustic beach bars and local shops/convenience stores are all located minutes walk away from the Beach House. Guests can be assured of a totally exclusive beach residence and yet, this ideal positioning in Bang Po has guests being able to indulge in all kinds of island activities. Guests choosing to venture out can easily drive a few minutes away for shopping in Nathon or Maenam walking street, restaurants along the surrounding bays, including the delicious 4 Seasons Koh or even jungle excursions in the tropical rainforests of Maenam.
Get the best rates on Tripz.com, thanks to the Tripz Guarantee of never charging booking or serivices fees to travelers.
|Dates||Week Night||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
| Standard Rate
2 Nights Min Stay
We offer reduced occupancy rates depending on number of bedrooms, please ask when you enquire.
Christmas / New Year Minimum nights CONTACTS
- 7 nights min for either Christmas or New Year Enquiries
- a booking overlapping Christmas and New Year requires 10 nights
1. Rates are subject to change with notice
2. Rates are quoted for the maximum number of Guests (including children) as specified
3. Extra Beds fee of $50 per night is applicable regardless of the age of the Guests when occupancy is over villa allocation
4. Rates include buffet-style continental breakfast, prepared daily by the villa staff
5. Baby cot provided Free Of Charge
6. Complimentary airport transfer with mini bus (subject to one round round trip per visit)
7. Complimentary welcome lunch at the villa prepared by our Thai chef with booking of min 7 nights stay
8. Daily Rates, Extra Beds and extra airport transfer are exclusive of 10% service charge
9. Rates exclude full time chef service available at the following charge: THB 1,500 per meal, THB 2,500 for same day lunch and dinner Chef charges are subject to 10% service charge; food cost and provisioning on guest account.
10. Rate are quoted in USD
11. USD 1,000 security deposit is required upon arrival and returned upon departure Booking agents are required to hold the deposit on behalf of guests
12. Extra beds and airport transfer are NOT commissionable
13. 2 bedroom rates exclude the use of the beachfront bungalow
WEDDING AND PRIVATE PARTIES
- Payable with the villa payment: Wedding Premium of USD 1,200 up to 60 guests
- If a second or third function are required then additional charges will apply- USD 300 - USD 600 - A refundable deposit of USD 1,000 is required - Up to US$ 500 will be charged for professional cleaning if necessary
- Full occupancy rates and minimum number of nights apply. Events must be disclosed and agreed prior to booking
- For Intermediate, High and Promotional Seasons, all payment (s) received will be credited and rebooked for within 9 month of the cancellation date if the booking is cancelled after the payment (s) date.
- For Prime Season, Christmas/New Year and if the booking is cancelled after the deposit and/or balance payment date,all payment (s)received will be forfeited or refunded in pro-rata of another secured booking for the same period that has been cancelled.
- Early departure, whether immediately on arrival or later during the dates of stay, will be considered a cancellation and all funds will be forfeited
PAYMENT OF BOOKINGS
- Intermediate + High + Prime Seasons: 50% on confirmation date with balance due 30 days prior to arrival
- Christmas/New Year Season: 50% on confirmation date with balance due 30 days prior to arrival
- For booking within 30 days of arrival, full payment due upon confirmation
In line with our Corporate Responsibility, we reserve the sole and exclusive right to request any guest to vacate a property in case :
1- male or female joiners are invited over to the property, as non registered guests
2- any illegal activities with under age individuals are witnessed (guests would be summoned to the local police)
3- any other illegal or immoral activities are done within the private boundaries of the property (ie use of drugs, illicit pictures and movies)
4- no refund would be applicable.
5. of the use of anything involving fire or flame to include fireworks, lanterns, fire dancers
6. smoking inside the property
* Tripz.com recommends never sending unsecure funds to an owner such as Western Union or cash.