WE USE TRIPZ BECAUSE WE CAN OFFER BETTER PRICING WITHOUT SERVICE FEES. CONTACT US WITH QUESTIONS AND TO BOOK.
The sunsets alone make Villa Lomchoy a perfect choice for smaller families or intimate groups looking for a place to kick back in total privacy and comfort. The Thai-style relaxation sala is a superlative sundowner spot and the bedrooms fold open onto private ocean view terraces offering up vistas of blue right from bed. Indoor and al fresco spaces allow for mood switches throughout the day and night, from daytime gatherings to midnight dips in the infinity pool.
A balance of in- and outdoor spaces for dining, relaxation and recreation allow families to really make the most of Villa Lomchoy. The infinity pool is an irresistible choice for older children and their parents, drifting between the sizzling BBQ, loungers and a refreshing dip. Appealing additions like the home theatre room with flat screen TV make family entertainment an integral part of the stay.
Colleagues can easily share Villa Lomchoy, making use of the villa's choice of communal spaces to share ideas and retreating to private nooks to reflect and create. A large, natural light-filled office provides an ideal space for a small group of executives to brainstorm, drawing on the peaceful environment to focus on the task at hand. Team building happens naturally over casual BBQ sessions, sundowners, or island excursions.
VILLA LOMCHOY – Ocean Breeze
Villa Lomchoy’s dramatic entrance aptly sets the scene for the wonders inside. The front door opens directly onto an elevated indoor balcony and reception area that offers an instant panoramic view of the villa’s spacious living and dining areas. The expansive rooms' glass doors then fold open onto a generous furnished sun terrace and private pool with majestic views of the twinkling Andaman Sea beyond. Inside, the warm hues of the tropics are gently reflected through a liberal use of rich tropical woods in the floors, furnishings and cabinetry. High ceilings and tall glass folding doors create a liberating sense of space throughout the villa, with richly coloured rugs, hand-picked modern art and sculptures, framed antique maps and cultural artefacts creating an appealing sense of exotic escape. Named Lomchoy by local monks, meaning "home blessed by a light breeze" in Thai, this villa’s living areas and bedrooms all welcome in refreshing sea air. The traditional raised, open-sided outdoor Thai style relaxation sala offers peaceful shaded retreat from the heat, also adding a touch of Asian aesthetics to the sophisticated contemporary designs. An adjacent cliffside forest creates a reassuring feeling of natural, cushioned exclusivity. Modern technological additions such as a fully fitted western kitchen, home theatre, broadband WiFi and iPod docking stations allow guests to personalize their stay to suit their practical requirements and holiday aspirations. A private home office caters to guests who need to tend to business from the road. Multiple bedroom configurations mean the villa suits smaller families or groups of friends and exclusive touches like the private whirlpool on the master bedroom terrace allow for moments of unhurried indulgence. Of all the Samsara properties, Villa Lomchoy is the one that truly reaches out to the open sea. Sunsets are therefore a real highlight for guests that choose to stay at this stunning villa – on a clear evening you can watch its fiery presence slip gently into the crimson horizon. Al fresco dining and relaxation spaces invite guests to linger long into the starlit night. Villa Lomchoy is tended by two discreet live-in staff: one chef and one housekeeper. The Samsara Estate front office team and villa concierge complement the villa's permanent staff to organize customized requirements and satisfy any holiday whims.
Get the best rates on Tripz.com, thanks to the Tripz Guarantee of never charging booking or serivices fees to travelers.
|Dates||Week Night||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
| Standard Rate
2 Nights Min Stay
We offer reduced occupancy rates depending on number of bedrooms, please ask when you enquire.
* Peak Season rentals which include New Year's Eve must be 14 nights or longer in duration
* Peak Season rentals which include Chinese New Year must be 5 nights or longer in duration
Terms & Conditions
1. Rates are in USD per villa per night and are inclusive of applicable government taxes.
2. A resident chef and housekeeper/butler staff each villa. Their service is included in the price of the villa rental.
3. Samsara employs a Villa Concierge who contacts each party prior to their arrival. The Concierge coordinates airport transfers, stocking the villa with favored f & b items, menu selection and all other pre-arrival needs.
4. While the guests are in residence, the Concierge can also arrange home spa treatments, island excursions, golf bookings and other personalized requests.
5. Guests are met at the airport and escorted to the villa. Two separate airport pick-ups and two airport drop-offs are provided free of charge.
6. Check in time is 1400 and check out time is 1100. Early check in and late check out requests are subject to availability and later amendment.
7. All expenses while in residence are charged to the guest at cost + 7% VAT & 20% service charge. This includes all goods & services purchased on behalf of the guest, being mostly f & b, but also including transportation, massages, entertainment, and breakage.
8. Fiber optic wireless Internet access is complimentary.
9. Daily linen service (sheets and towels) is complimentary.
10. Samsara maintains a small inventory of baby cots and highchairs. Their use is free of charge.
A deposit payment, equal to 50% of the gross rental amount, is required to confirm bookings.
A balance payment, equal to 50% of the gross rental amount is due 30 days prior to arrival or 60 days in case of peak season bookings.
Together with the balance payment, a refundable security deposit of $1,500 is also due
On occasion, for short duration bookings, the $1,500 figure may be lowered. Similarly, for longer stays, the security deposit may be increased.
Once received, all monies except the security deposit are non-refundable. In case of cancellation, the villa owner may, at his absolute discretion, decide on the status of all monies paid.
Historically, villa owners have in almost all cases issued a credit to be used by the guest or his designee for a stay of equal duration and season within one year from the original booking dates.
* Tripz.com recommends never sending unsecure funds to an owner such as Western Union or cash.