WE USE TRIPZ BECAUSE WE CAN OFFER BETTER PRICING WITHOUT SERVICE FEES. CONTACT US WITH QUESTIONS AND TO BOOK.
La Vue Parfaite - a Provence style house, nestled on the mountainside above Gordons Bay.
The views over False Bay, the Helderberg and the Hottentots Mountains are stunning.
The mountain behind is a nature reserve – secluded, private, natural, peaceful and unspoilt
The villa consists of a large entertainment area with fire place and an open plan kitchen - the entertainment area leads out onto the terrace and the pool area.
A dedicated dining room with fireplace offers a great evening for a dinner party.
There are 5 on suite large bedrooms, with either king or queen/double beds.
Private....Sitting on the terrace with family or friends and a glass of wine in hand – overlooking the bay and the village as the sun sets over the Cape point reserve.
The Villa is built in a Provence theme
· Open plan main room comprising of well-planned kitchen at the rear and fronted by large open room with fireplace, opening up onto a terrace
· Dining room with table for 12 guests with fireplace
· Spacious well planned kitchen with gas Aga style oven and 2 fridges.
· 2 family lounges – downstairs (with fireplace) and upstairs (with wrap around balcony).
· All rooms are large, spacious with high ceilings
· Large split level terrace looking onto the swimming pool & overlooking the bay, valley & mountains.
· Pool terrace with outdoor shower (very private).
· 2 outside braai/barbeque areas – one at the back of the venue and the other on a 50m2 terrace overlooking the bay.
· Rear of the house is at one with nature, backing up onto the mountain (nature reserve)
· Wide driveway with parking for up-to 7 cars
· 5 on-suite bedrooms – carpeted bedrooms and tiled bathrooms include a Victorian bath and shower – LVP can accommodate up to 10-12 persons
House hold amenities
· Free Wi-Fi / DSTV for 2 TV’s / Library – Study
· Music system and extensive DVD, CD & record collection
· Wash sets & towels in all the bedrooms
· Heaters (winter) / fans (summer)
Board games for family fun (wet weather)
Gordons Bay is a beautiful coastal village with
· 2 harbours, lovely restaurants & bars.
· A variety of blue flag beaches (3minutes).
· Only 10 minutes away to some of the oldest & most famous wine estates in the W. Cape.
The Villa is just 35 minutes from the airport and 50 minutes from Cape Town. The house is just 15 minutes from Somerset mall & Somerset West and 35 minutes to Stellenbosch
Treat our house as if its your own please - No smoking inside
Get the best rates on Tripz.com, thanks to the Tripz Guarantee of never charging booking or serivices fees to travelers.
|Dates||Week Night||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
| Standard Rate
2 Nights Min Stay
* Tripz.com recommends never sending unsecure funds to an owner such as Western Union or cash.