WE USE TRIPZ BECAUSE WE CAN OFFER BETTER PRICING WITHOUT SERVICE FEES. CONTACT US WITH QUESTIONS AND TO BOOK.
Two-story villa with garden located on the hill in front of the sea. Renovated this year. Vista sea at 180 degrees view, from the sunrise on the horizon and full brightness until sunset. Area parking outdoor in front of the villa and large terrace on the first floor, garden shaded by pine and olive trees, garage with two places for cars. Garden outdoor furniture, barbecue and solarium.
The hill is always caressed by the wind then offers to the villa and its surroundings a climate absolutely livable even in the sunniest days of August. The land around the villa consists of olive groves to the sea cliffs; the view has no interference on the position at the top of the villa; you can admire the entire turistic-port of Marina di San Lorenzo.
The exterior windows are made of wood with shutters; interior doors made of solid design wood. Area on the ground floor consists of a large bright living room (10x7 meters) with fireplace, furnished with comfortable armchairs and sofas, connected with dinette (8 places at the table) and extensively equipped kitchen, a bathroom with shower, laundry room and lavatrice. Plan kitchen is angular (3x3 meters, width 0.70) in tiles, with appliances recessed, double sink, counter corner wood ulivo. Stearcase (a ramp) leading to the first floor.
Sleeping area on the first floor comprises tree bedrooms:
- a bedroom (SOUTH) with two single beds, has a door-window to the large terrace, has a walk-in closet, has air conditioning, has a private bathroom with shower and bath, has room for a possible cot.
- a bedroom (EST) with double bad, with its own private balcony (4x1 meters);
- a bedroom (WEST) has a door-window of a private patio (2x2 meters) with garden and pedestrian access road; the shared bathroom with shower on the first floor.
- a bedroom/study with large desk and sofa bed, overlooking the large terrace; a shared bathroom with shower on the first floor;
The large terrace on the first floor facing south, then sunny from morning to night, livable throughout the day in absolute privacy.
The decor of the whole house is rustic, with valuable antique furniture restored, some furniture wooden crafts. The cabinets are hand decorated. The beds with slats and mattresses are new. The house is complete with all the linen and spare parts.
Get the best rates on Tripz.com, thanks to the Tripz Guarantee of never charging booking or serivices fees to travelers.
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
| Standard Rate
2 Nights Min Stay
Water, gas, power, internet are included.
Cleaning-end EUR 150 (be paid separately).
Sheets (on demand) EUR 10/per persona-weekly.
Towels (on demand) EUR 6/per persona-weekly.
* Tripz.com recommends never sending unsecure funds to an owner such as Western Union or cash.