WE USE TRIPZ BECAUSE WE CAN OFFER BETTER PRICING WITHOUT SERVICE FEES. CONTACT US WITH QUESTIONS AND TO BOOK.
Posterus apartment is ideal for those who want to soak in the sunshine, enjoy the most amazing views of the Adriatic and be a short drive from Dubrovnik, or Montenegro. It is located 5 minutes from the airport, 10 minutes drive from Dubrovnik and 15 minutes walk to the beach. There is a private parking place.
The property was build one year ago, so everything inside is brand new and tastefully decorated.
The open plan kitchen and dining area offer the sea views so you can enjoy the most romantic sunset while cooking your favourite meal or just sipping a cool bottle of wine.
The bedroom offers a large double bed while there is a sofa bed in the open plan lounge. There is an LCD TV and DVD recorder in the lounge.
Get the best rates on Tripz.com, thanks to the Tripz Guarantee of never charging booking or serivices fees to travelers.
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
| Standard Rate
2 Nights Min Stay
30% booking deposit is payable to secure a booking and the remaining 70% is payable a month prior to arrival. All payments to be sent to Posterus d.o.o. account in Croatia using bank transfer.
* Tripz.com recommends never sending unsecure funds to an owner such as Western Union or cash.